View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 05:25 AM   #8
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Post
Hi there, i’m open to try a date. I’m pretty new to anal and exploring. I have a small butt plug, and I’ve tried putting a banana up my ass with debatable success ��. Go easy on me…well, go easy on my ass ��
Let's get your anal journey started, then! Your banana story sounds like you're quite adventurous with your butthole, so let's use that.

Have you had your cum dildo up your ass before? I'd like you to insert your plug and chug 1 L of water. Once you have to go pee, save the pee in a jug or similar. Then remove the plug (do you dare to take it into your mouth?) and insert the cum dildo as deep as it will go without being swallowed.

Assume a position on your back with your ass in the air (knees near your face).

Now take the stored pee, and "cum" it into your asshole. Bonus points if you're keeping the plug in your mouth during!

Once all the pee is in your butt, comes the critical moment. Remove the dildo, but without spilling any pee. Keep your butt high in the air. Be very quick, once the dildo is out, put in the butt plug to plug your hole.

See how long you can keep the pee enema in your butt. Can you do one hour? Can you cum with the pee still in your butt?

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote