View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 10:19 AM   #74
anthem

1 ... a hairy pussy? yes, for sure!

2 ... an asshole? I never have, so once presented with the chance I'll have to warm up to it a bit, but I want to.

3 ... someone else's feet? only as a punishment, or part of an intense humiliation scene - I would do it but I don't think I would like it.

4 ... someone else's armpits? same as above.

5 ... the pre-cum from someone's cock? would do it, have done it, like it, crave it.

6 ... a dildo after it was inside your pussy? would do it, have done it, enjoy it sometimes and sometimes feel indifferent about it.

7 ... a butt plug after it was inside your ass? no. maybe it's weird to have this as a limit when I want to warm up to rimming, but I just deeply hate the thought of this.

8 ... crotch of your worn panties/underwear? yeah, this sends me into subspace fast.

9 ... something that fell on the floor? some floors being excepted, yeah absolutely. I mean, often not even as a kink thing - five-second rule, y'know? but in kink spaces, being made to lick something that's been on the floor or just lick the floor also are ways to send me into subspace hard and fast.

10 ... a public toilet seat? no - I can maybe see that changing at some point, but for now, it's a no. my own toilet seat though, yeah.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote