View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 06:39 PM   #9
naughtynakedgina

(How it ends)

I stepped into the bathroom with the girls following and splashed some water in my face and dried it off with a paper towel before looking at my reflection in the mirror and saying "Show Time Chokegirl Bonnie" and heading for the door. I led the ladies out of the hallway and walked directly into the pit. The crowd was sitting on the pit seats and the floor with just a few feet from the carousel with Jason sitting in one of the scorer's seats and Sean sitting in the other. I took Karen's hand behind me and took her into the pit with me and motioned for Sean to rise. Sean obliged and stood and I motioned for Karen to sit at the scorer's table. I moved to the now empty ball carousel and sat on the ball groove and spread my legs wide and moved the fingers of my right hand down to my sex. I was amazed to find my sex already extremely wet. I moved my left hand down and spread my pussy lips and started to masturbate with my right hand as I looked at one person in the crowd who was enjoying the show and had earned my respect, Karen.

I tried my best to concentrate on Karen and ignore the rest of the crowd, with her light complexion, blue eyes, and dark hair. I tried to concentrate on what it would be like to have sex with Karen, even though the idea of lesbian sex had never entered my mind before I needed something different to fantasize about. I tried to make eye contact with Karen but I saw a look of sheer lust in her face as she watched me finger my sex. I concentrated on my clit as much as possible, getting lubrication from my cunt and started on a fast tract towards an orgasm until I heard Jason break my spell and say something about eating my juices. I lost contact with Karen's eyes and looked at the crowd and realized what I was doing. I fought back the tears as I brought my fingers up to my mouth and sucked my juices off of them, something I had never done before. I moved my fingers back to my cunt and started to finger myself hard and fast but I had lost my momentum so I did the next best thing and started panting and moving my head back and forth. I got my knees shaking and faked the orgasm in short order to fulfill my commitment to Jason. I then brought my fingers up to my mouth and moved them around my lips before putting them in my mouth and sucking them off. I licked my lips and looked directly at Jason as I closed my legs saying, "Are you happy now asshole?".

Jason nodded his head and said, "Very, you did that very well, Bonnie. Now you can just lie across the ball rack there and we'll take care of the 50 spanks". I repeated a line from earlier in the evening in acknowledgment that he was going ahead with the second penalty, "You Bastard" as I stretched my body across the carousel. My position left my ass stuck out but my legs together and allowed me to cover my breasts with one of my arms as I waited for the final degrading experience. Jason walked up and let go with 20 soft rapid-fire spanks, 10 to each cheek. The sound and the shock of the spanks affected me more than the pain did since they only stung a little. He was counting as he was spanking and let go with another 20 spanks, again 10 to each cheek, but much harder this time. My cries of "Ouch" and moans seemed to do nothing to hamper his actions and my asscheeks were getting very hot and very sore.

"Ten to go Bonnie, are you ready?" Jason said. I saw the submissive response that he wanted and I replied, "Fuck you" and Jason laughed before hitting me twice with all his strength, once on each cheek. The pain shot through my body as my already sensitized ass was hit with a very hard palm. "Eight to go Bonnie, are you ready?" he said and I refused to submit to this low grade redneck asshole replying, "Fuck you ASSHOLE" and he let go with another two very hard slaps to my cheeks. I tried to fight back the cry but I couldn't and my scream of "Ouch" at the top of my lungs got away from me. Jason paused and went through the same routine again, "Six more Bonnie, are you ready?” I was really getting sick of his little game, knowing that the answer of "Yes" would probably bring this all to a rapid end but my self-confident side forced me to reply "Fuck you Motherfucker", the most degrading name that I could think of in my confused mind at the time. Jason shook his head and said something about bringing his mother into it as he let go with four full slaps that surpassed anything he had done before in pain. I couldn't hold back the short scream that followed the spanks and the tears were steadily flowing from my eyes, even though I was fighting the open sobbing with all my strength, not wanting to give Jason anything that showed he was affecting me.

Jason paused once again and took off his belt and folded it in the middle and slapped the palm of his left hand with it a couple of times before saying, "Two to go Bonnie, are you ready?" in a very loud voice. I saw the belt and knew what he was proposing to do and I looked to the crowd for help. Bev was nowhere to be seen and Karen looked almost transfixed, like she was in a spell. The rest of the crowd were watching Jason and me with rapt attention and I saw that verbally appealing to them would just be a show of weakness. I had tears of pain rolling off of my nose and I didn't answer so he repeated the question even louder while slapping his hand with the belt. I still didn't answer and he grabbed my hair and pulled my face up and looked me in the eye and yelled the question out again. I guess the spit that hit him right between the eyes was a mistake but I didn't care anymore. He moved beside me and yelled, "You fucking stuck up bitch" as he pulled back and brought the belt down across the backs of my thighs with all his strength. The intense pain and my ten second scream hurt my own ears. As it subsided and I lay sobbing, Jason asked again, in a much calmer voice, "One left Bonnie, are you ready?". I knew I was beaten, the belt blow across my thighs was more painful than anything I could remember and I knew that large welts and bruises would be evident in the morning. I ate my pride, not knowing why it took me so long to see the light and just murmured "yes". Jason lightly tapped my ass with the palm of his hand, nothing more than a little lover's pat. Jason moved back to the pit and sat at the scorer's table.

Karen and Bev came to my aid and helped me up to my feet. My legs were so weak, they had to support me as I stood there and looked at Jason. Jason said calmly, "You did very well Bonnie, I am really impressed. You got guts." and he reached down and grabbed my clothes and threw them to me. I had come so far that I didn't want anything from him. I worked my right hand loose of Bev's shoulder and bent over and picked up the clothes and threw them back at Jason saying, "You won them fair and square" as I hobbled out of the pit and towards the exit. Jason called out behind me, "Same time next Tuesday Bonnie?" and I just kept walking. Roger came running behind us to unlock the doors. As I was leaving, Roger said in a concerned voice, "I'm really sorry Bonnie" and my reply of "It was all my own doing Roger" seemed to calm his conscience. Bev and Karen helped me out and across the parking lot to Bev's car which was parked about 50 feet out, not something you would even think about except when you are nude going to the car. I climbed in the back seat as Bev went to the trunk and returned with a blanket. I wrapped my naked body in the blanket and lay down and cried all the way home.

(The End)
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naughtynakedgina for this post: