View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
naughtynakedgina

(Continuing)

I didn't know what to do but was quickly joined by Karen and Bev and they started egging me on. "Strip the bastard naked and hang him out to dry" and "Let's see how well he's hung, Kim says he's small as a peanut" were the comments of my friends and I saw Sean and Sam join Jason at the table and whispering amongst themselves. I know that I had walked right into this situation and didn't know any easy way out. As I was thinking about what to do, Jason kept it up with, "Oh, so it's different now huh Bonnie, or should that be Chicken Bonnie". Everything went quiet when I finally said, "Tell me the ground rules" and Jason shrugged his shoulders before saying, "Ok, the lower score after each frame takes off a piece of clothing", and he paused before continuing, "and if the loser wishes and has taken off a piece of clothing, they can offer that piece of clothing to the winner if they lose a subsequent round, like the winner can keep it. How does that sound Bonnie". The entire gang at the bowling alley was looking at me and I didn't know what to do so I thought about the clothing we were wearing, "Ok, there are 10 frames and I'm wearing six pieces of clothing, shoes, socks, pants, shirt, bra and panties, how about you?” Jason smiled and said, "I don't think we can take our shoes and socks off, can we, Roger?" as he looked over his shoulder at the lane manager who replied "Nope, lane rules". Jason chuckled before continuing, "I'm wearing a t-shirt, shirt, pants and drawers so that makes us even at four apiece. As near as I can figure it, when I win all ten frames, you will be leaving nude and still owe me two pieces of clothing. Umm, how about for each piece of clothing owed", and he paused in thought before continuing, " the loser gets one spank for every pin she loses by?".

I was pissed off at this point and my damned mouth got to talking, "You cocky son of a bitch, number one, I have always been a much better bowler than you'll ever be. I tell you what, if YOU owe one piece of clothing YOU get two spanks for every pin YOU lose by AND if YOU owe two pieces of clothing, YOU will sit on that ball carousel right there" as I pointed to the separating structure between the two lanes, "and masturbate for all these people to see AND catch your filthy sperm in your hand and lick if off". I knew I was red faced with anger at this point but the cheers that went up in the lane were not expected. Jason just laughed and said, "Would you like a beer before we start?" as he moved down into the pit and sat down with his mug of beer. I was panting and just nodded my head and walked up to the table and poured myself a beer, trying desperately to calm my nerves. I took a hard swig of my beer, draining most of the glass and then set down the beer mug and set my hands on the table before looking around the crowd. The crowd was mostly male with the exception of two rather large women and Jan, the middle-aged counter lady. Roger was returning from locking the doors and sat with the crowd and said, "For everyone's information, this party just went private. Anyone who wants to leave can leave now". I heard the laughter from the crowd at Roger's statement as I thought, "Ok Bonnie, just keep your cool and take this guy". I headed back into the pit. Jason nodded to me and said, "Ladies first through all the frames" as I sneered at him and headed to the carousel.

(next the bowling begins)
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to naughtynakedgina for this post: