View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 06:20 AM   #21
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

So after that little incident we got dressed, went for breakfast and then short time after that we went for a swim in the pool. I'll be honest I wasn't the best of moods.

"Oh come on you aren't still annoyed about earlier?" Kim questioned

"Wouldn't you be?" I responded

"Yeah I probably would but I'm not the exhibitionist. You can't tell you aren't at least a little turned on" she reasoned

I didn't reply to this because I knew she was right. It did make me really horny, hence another quick jerk off before we came down for breakfast. The thing is though, we didn't get into trouble. It always turns me after in hindsight but beforehand I was seriously scared of getting reported. That thought was still there but it becomes less once the memory makes you horny.

"I'm going to take that as a yes but I do have an idea of something to put you in a better mood. How about a bet?" she suggested

"What kind of bet? I wondered

"Let's see who can hold their breathe the longest under water" she stated

"Okay you're going down" I replied

Before I'd even considered anything else we were both submerged trying to beat the other person. I'll admit my competitive side came over me. I was sure I'd win. After nearly 30 seconds though I felt the pressure get bigger and bigger before it was too much. I had to get my breathe again and found she was still under. It felt like an eternity, initially felt like she was showing off but then was starting to get concerned as there wasn't much movement. This worry went seconds later when she also came to the surface.

"Oh wow, that was impressive" I said with a shocked look

"Thank you. I guess that's makes me the winner. We didn't come up with a forfeit though. Are you okay with me getting to decide?" she questioned

"Yeah I'm fine with that" replying in awe

I hadn't really given it much thought and she wasn't giving anything away. There wasn't a feeling that she even knew what the forfeit was. I'd tried to find out throughout the rest of the day but it was pointless.

It was now evening and we were heading out to a bar that would be having a drag show at it. There isn't too much to tell about the early part of the evening. We got ready, naturally I had my pre-evening wank in the shower. Kim wore yet another stunning dress. She was hot and I'm sure she knew it but this all gets heightened when you're on a dry spell.

I was slightly puzzled why she wanted to be at the bar so early but she said that it was to get a good seat. So we sat near the stage in this fairly small bar. There were a couple of other people having a few drinks like us. After we'd had gotten through two drinks. It was then Kim suggests time for my forfeit. I begin to get a little nervous because I'd forgotten about it. The show was due to start in about a half an hour but usually won't start on time if the place isn't that full. There were more in but still not a huge amount.

She then led me to the toilets. We both entered into the men's and I wondered what I had in store. I had to sit on the toilet and was then told to strip. This seems like an easy enough task but what was a little unnerving was that she insisted on me handing each item of clothing to her one by one. I've got to say though, once you're naked somewhere like that. It's such a rush. I mean there is only one toilet in each of the men's and women's but being nude there felt so naughty, especially when you've a beautiful women ordering you to do it.

"I want you to edge for me as quickly as you can, don't want to keep people waiting" she commanded

She was right, since there was only one toilet. There was every chance someone who needs to go might start knocking on the door. So I wasted no time and I think even Kim was surprised how quickly I had to stop. This was when she dropped a bombshell.

"Okay are you ready for your forfeit?" she asks

I was in shock. What did she mean, I thought this was the forfeit? I was having this inner thought running through my head but knew she would explain further.

"It doesn't matter whether you are or not. It's my choice so I guess you better just meet me back in the bar." she explained

My heart began to thump through my chest. My palms were sweating. The fear was growing but I was still very horny. The precum still sitting on the top of my cock. This was too much, too much risk. I couldn't.

"Please Kim don't, let me get dressed" I reasoned

"Sure you can get dressed, when you get back to our table" she said firmly

Before I knew she had left and closed the door. You've no idea how scary it felt, unless you've done something of a similar level of risk. The one I probably should have done was finish myself off so I could have a clearer mind. This was the furthest thing from my thoughts. I knew this was super risky but was also aware that if I didn't complete the task soon it could get worse. She had already shown me before that she had a mean streak.

So I took the deepest breathe I'd ever taken. Which was ironic because if I'd of done this earlier I might not be in this situation. I'll say one thing every single step of leaving that small toilet felt like an eternity. Unlocking the door, moving the handle down and pushing the door open. It was now or never.

I casually strode out into the bar to big whoops, whistles and laughs. I'd decided to not bothering covering up because again I didn't want to give Kim any reason to make it more difficult for me but she already had. I don't know but she was now sitting closer to the bar itself. This made my heart skip a beat but I was already in this. The whole thing was a bit of a blur, the thing I remember most was how heavy my feet felt hitting the floor.

As I got closer to her I could see someone who worked there give me a stern look. The fear of getting into trouble rushed up again but I was almost done. Even still my hard on did not go away, there is always the worry of being branded some sort of sex pervert. I know it shouldn't be but any level of risk always added to the thrill.

I think Kim was aware of the guy looking at me because as soon as I reached her she gave me my clothes. It was after she mentioned that the same guy gave her a strange look as well while carrying my clothes. The guy did come over to us and said he wouldn't kick us out because no one seemed to mind. Although cautioned not try it again.

It had felt like a close call in many ways but not least that not long after getting dressed. The show was about to start.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: