Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 06:32 AM   #284
FLCL

Chapter 49

I stood up off the couch. I could not believe what was happening. I was looking back and forth between Ms. Peale and Lindsay for a moment. Lindsay still looked mildly annoyed and Ms. Peale looked intrigued.

"Um, are we sure-" I started to say before Lindsay cut me off.

"Are you about to question my command?" she asked.

"Oh, um, no! Uh... my Queen," I stammered.

Ms. Peale laughed slightly, holding her hand in front of her mouth. "What is this?" Ms. Peale asked.

"Be patient mother," said Lindsay, "this is a lot further than anything I've commanded him to do before."

Ms. Peale was surprised, "Wait, you're serious?"

I started by taking off my shirt and laying it over the back of the couch. I heard Ms. Peale say "oh my" under her breath. I took my time with it, hoping desperately that Ms. Peale or Lindsay would give me an out and let me keep my clothes on. I could already feel my penis starting to swell at the thought of being naked in front of Lindsay and Ms. Peale, being made to wash the dishes and who knows what else. Next, I removed my socks and set them aside. I looked at Ms. Peale and Lindsay again. Lindsay's annoyed face had morphed into a devilish grin. She was clearly enjoying the anticipation of my humiliation in front of her mother now. Ms. Peale looked a little bewildered; she was breathing a little heaver and her face was somewhat flush. I could feel my body shaking slightly as I moved my hands to my waistband. I grabbed my underwear and shorts at my hips so I could pull them both off at the same time. Before I pulled them down, I looked at Ms. Peale one last time, hoping she would tell me to stop, but she just leaned slightly forward and kept watching.

Lindsay broke the silence, "Go ahead Pat."

With that, I dropped my shorts and underwear to the floor and stepped out of them.

Ms. Peale said, "Oh my God!" and looked away. She then made a double-take and shouted "Oh my God!" even louder, looking away again and putting her arm out with her hand up to block her view of my penis out of the corner of her eye.

I felt my face get warm with embarrassment. My hands instinctively moved to hide my dick. But then I thought that Lindsay wouldn't want me to cover and I moved my hands away. Then I thought maybe Lindsay didn't want her mom looking at me and I awkwardly covered my dick again. Within seconds, I had a full erection that was very difficult to hide anyway. My shoulders were rolled forward and I was looking down and around trying not to make eye contact with Lindsay or Ms. Peale.

Ms. Peale slowly turned her gaze back towards me but kept her hand up to block her view of my privates. She looked shocked. Lindsay's face still wore her devilish grin. Lindsay said, "Move your hands to your sides, Pat. No use hiding if you're about to be washing the dishes. And stand up straight. You look like a frightened puppy."

I moved my hands out of the way and lifted my shoulders, giving full view of my stiff dick to the two ladies. I felt a surge of burning humiliation in my face and chest as I stood there, fully naked, breathing a little heavy and lightly shaking. I was now looking straight ahead at the wall above Lindsay and Ms. Peale's heads, still carefully avoiding eye contact. I actually started to feel a little light-headed, like I might faint.

I noticed Ms. Peale lower her hand a little to take a peek at my dick before immediately putting her hand back in blocking position. She said, "My word, Pat, you are a big boy."

The excitement was exhilarating and agonizing at the same time. My dick was so hard that it hurt. I actually felt like I could cum without anyone touching me but I was able to resist. I was trying to calm myself down and relieve my super hard dick but I just couldn't. So I was forced to stand there on the knife edge between agony and ecstasy.

Lindsay wanted to keep things going; she said, "Very good Pat, let's give Mommy a little demonstration of your devotion, shall we?" She paused for a moment, but before I had a chance to say anything, she continued, "Why don't you lie down on the floor and roll over?"

I interpreted her "question" as a command and immediately complied. I laid down on the carpet and rolled over once, feeling that guilty pleasure of humiliating myself at Lindsay's request. Then I started to get back up and Lindsay commanded, "Stop right there on your knees."

I got on both knees with arms at sides and straight posture. While I was rolling on the floor, Ms. Peale had dropped her arm and was now just watching my humiliation. The exposure and the embarrassing commands were getting to me and my body was quivering now. Lindsay cooed, "My Pat, you're so excited. You should try to relax. Close your eyes and lightly caress your penis. But be careful not to overstimulate, okay?"

There I was, naked, on my knees, gently stroking my dick, in front of Lindsay and her mom. Keeping my eyes closed did help relieve the tension a little but but it was still intense. It was quiet in the room for what felt like a long time before I heard Ms. Peale say, "Wow, I don't know what to say." Then after another brief pause she said, "This is spectacular."

Lindsay said, "See mom, I tried to tell you. Pat does whatever I say."

"You're right," Ms. Peale acknowledged, "I'm sorry I doubted you. I hope you understand why I wasn't able to believe something like... this."

Lindsay chuckled and replied, "I get it. Pat is a special boy."

"Yes," Ms. Peale agreed, "he is."