View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 03:53 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Let it all hang out

For this dare you post your Id and someone will send a message, "be free." You must be in a hidden public, semi public or public place and then let it all hang out. Here is the catch on the first request of the time you are in, if you are wearing a bra or underwear you can choose to just expose your bra or underwear (you can do more if you want). So unbutton or pull up your blouse or pull your underwear out through your unzipped pants and send the requestor a picture. If you get a second request from anyone you must remove or pull up the bra or pull your balls and cock out completely. Then send a live picture to the requestor. The requestor can send a follow up message after 10 minutes, "be free again." This time you must send a live 15 second video showing them you let it all hang out. Finally you can say "show me more" is an option. If you allow this, after another ten minutes you can show them as much as you are willing to show in a hidden public, semi public or public place.
I would love to see someone in a store.

I am in for the weekend with "show me more" if possible.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote