View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
I am excited and nervous to try this task. I hope to be able to complete it satisfactorily. And of course my report will be detailed as well. My Master has given me permission to cum as well, just for this task, with something smaller than usual in my boy cunt. I have just finished preparing the incense stick, and am making my final arrangements with my Master.
I'm excited to hear that, and look forward to your report!

Please be sure to thank your master properly, both for me and for yourself!

Are you experienced with urethral insertions? Is it your urethra you referred to as your "boy cunt" or your anus?

Please be safe... if you feel like you're in any danger of a medical incident at any point, stop immediately. I've done urethral insertions myself, but I'll admit, never with an incense stick. I'm pretty sure the wax will render it safe, and that if it does soften enough from your body heat for some of it to be left behind in your urethra, it will just be gradually pushed out as you urinate (and cum) over the next day or so, but I'd hate to be responsible for a deeply humiliating trip to the ER! (The devil inside me is disagreeing with that and giggling maniacally, hoping for a detailed report of just such a humiliation... bad devil, down, boy! *smacks internal devil*)

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote