View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 04:48 AM   #12
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (IV)

Back in the dorm room, Ben pulled a pair of pants over his white briefs while Evan, who was wearing blue boxer briefs today, slid on a pair of shorts. Both had remained uncomfortably quiet since stepping into the shower, neither sure quite how the other felt.

"So about yesterday," began Evan, deciding to break the silence.

"Look, I'm sorry about that. I thought you were in class. I shouldn't have been–"

"No," Evan interrupted Ben's unnecessary apology, "I don't mind. I've done the same when you're gone, but the video you were watching. It looked like two guys? So, I was just wondering, you know..."

As Evan trailed off, Ben went ahead and answered the question he knew his friend wanted to ask, "Yes... I like guys, Evan."

The two looked into each other's eyes for a moment, unsure what to say, before Ben continued, "I hope that doesn't make the whole shower thing weird. I know you're straight..."

Evan felt privileged that Ben had openly shared this information and decided to divulge his own secrets, "You're right. I have always been happy with girls, but since yesterday, I haven't been able to get you out of my head, Ben. I don't know what it is."

As Evan said these words, the tension quickly melted from the room. Now that they had begun to confide their feelings with one another, both boys grew more comfortable. Both boys had been too focused on their dialogue to finish dressing, and the two now embraced in a shirtless hug.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote