View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #49
321tt
Distinguished Member

~ Male/Female? Male
~ Do you enjoy being nude? Of course!
~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? I guess 2 days and 3 nights, but I'm not exactly sure
~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? To bed, often when I'm alone at home...
~ What is your favorite part of being nude? The feeling of freedom.
~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? I prefer undies on
~ What do you wear to sleep? I'm moody in this ... sometimes naked, sometimes in undies, ...
~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? Probably yes, would depend on the season, weather etc.
~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? Maybe, I'd surely consider it
~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? Probably yes
~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? I'd be ok, but I'm not sure my family would accept it
~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? I would, but I'm not sporty lol
~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? I think I would feel embarassed but it'd be ok I guess, at least for me
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote