View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 06:03 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

I lost track of time then I heard footsteps, a locker door opened and slammed shut making a loud bang. I turned to see a young boy, thirteen, fourteen maybe jump on the lower bunk opposite me, he spoke, "Andrew, Andy to my friends and you are?" he asked. "James, James to my friends" I replied trying to smile even though my heart was breaking.

Another boy came into the room, threw his stuff into a locker, older than Andy, fifteen may sixteen years old, skinny, taller than Andy, but way shorter than me, I was two metres tall, Brian had been way over that, big build muscle not fat and big feet, big smelly feet! "Out of my way you little fucking bed wetting runt" he hissed at Andy as he climbed on the bunk above Andy with a scowl and he glared at me. "You you know the runt still wets the bed, pisses himself, dirty fucking runt, that is why he gets a bottom bunk and it makes the dorm smell of piss" exclaimed the boy in the top bunk. Andy by now was red in the face and his eyes filled with tears. I felt anger brewing inside me, "Better watch out then because I puke up everywhere, can't you smell the bleach?" I replied. "Nobody is perfect, not even you, bully boy, I so hate bullies!" Andy smiled at me.

Nobody else came to the dorm, we got fed, pretty shite food, if you can call it food. Andy and myself returned to the dorm, Bully boy went to watch some TV. "Thanks for earlier James, just so so know I only wet the bed when I have bad dreams, nightmares, Bully boy, Alan is his name, he is no way perfect, he wanks in the night, I hear him and he only has a tiny cock, I have seen it in the showers, a really tiny cock, maybe that is his problem?" Andy explained.
"Yeh, maybe" I replied and laughed causing Andy to laugh too.

About an hour maybe longer Alan returned to the dorm. ""Out of my way you little fucking bed wetting runt" Alan hissed as he climbed onto his bunk. "Change the record please", I hissed at Alan. "Fuck you", replied Alan.
My chance for the killer blow, "What with your tiny little boys cock, if you can call it a cock". Alan stayed silent as Andy then myself laughed at Alan being the butt of the jokes for a change. Alan jumped down from his bunk in a rage, I was ready for him, I was taller and fitter than Alan and my knee made hard contact with Alan's groin crushing his balls hard and upwards. Alan dropped to the floor in pain and I kicked him again between his legs hard to keep him down. I laughed "Piss on him Andy, piss on this sad little cocked bully boy". Andy wasn't sure, then he took out his cock, a good size for his age and dribbled piss onto Alans face, the dribble became a steady flow, then Andy threw Alan's towel off his bunk onto his face. "Clean up you dirty RUNT" Andy hissed, the worm had turned!

Alan cleaned up and skulked back to his bunk. Half an hour later maybe two boys, I guessed around my age came into the dorm and put stuff in their lockers before laying on the empty bunk, one up, one down, brothers, twins maybe.

"Fuck Andy, smells of piss in here" one exclaimed.

"Not me, It's Alan" Andy replied.

The boy on the bottom bunk walked over to Alan and sniffed hard, "Fuck sorry Andy, get a fucking shower piss boy, the dorm fucking stinks, make sure you give that LITTLE cock of yours a good fucking washing" the word LITTLE cut into Alan hard.

Alan rolled off his bunk with his towel in hand and slowly walked to the door, every step painful, his balls hurting him so much but his pride hurt more.

"James" I introduced myself to the two new boys, "John and Jack" came back the reply, "Nice to meet you, both of you" I replied.

"What is your story?" John asked.

"A Long one, today I was told my mum, dad and only older brother were dead, a pretty shit day I think, not something I want to talk about"

John and Jack said sorry for your loss, Andy mouthed sorry but words did little to take away the pain I was feeling.

Alan returned and he limped onto his bunk, his balls still in pain and in no mood to masturbate himself tonight. The lights were turned out and we slept, I slept very little thinking about mum, dad, Brian and never seeing them or hearing them ever again in my life, nobody to share my sixteenth birthday with!

To be continued . . . . . . . .

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 10-15-2021 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Typo
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: