View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 05:53 AM   #22
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoSpirits View Post
Okay wow! quite a lot happened! and I'm here to write of a report first of all I just want to thank you for letting me experience such an amazing thing! started out with me getting a message saying that I'm to be handcuffed blindfolded and locked while waiting for her command... then suddenly the plug springs to life as I'm teased into it with for the next 60 minutes! I never felt the things that I felt, it's a very different experience when someone else controls your pleasure! It was hard not to imagine a smile on Angelica's face as she repeatedly ramped up and down the pleasure that i was receiving! it only lasted an hour but it was so intense! I've never had an anal orgasm but this was probably the closest i have ever gotten! I was thrashing in my sheets near the end, just trying to squeeze a few drops of pleasure from my torturous captor! after all was said and done i was told to clean up and replace my vibrating plug with a smaller one, it felt awkward as my ass was used to the larger invader! I was given two choices, either unlock my cock right then and have a ruined orgasm, or wait till today and make Angelica happier! so now I've been locked and plugged for almost 48 hours straight and I'm excessively horny! I just now need to know when i am allowed to unlock today, and where or not it needs to be ruined! i just want to thank Angelica for such a heavenly experience!
You're welcome I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Stay plugged and locked for the next 12 hours. You may remove the plug to play with your ass throughout the day, either to finger it, fuck it with a dildo or use your vibe. But if your ass isn't being played with or stimulated it stays plugged.

Once the 12 hours are over you can unlock and have a well deserved full orgasm.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote