View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 10:30 AM   #18
NekoSpirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyboi. View Post
Hmmm it seems like angelica is taking all the fun. Well i am not really good at this stuff anyway. However before you are given the privilege of enjoying a good lovense session with angelica. You must prove you deserve that. You can do this by restraining yourself to your bed with the buttplug in(as angelica said all day). You must as well have nipple clamps on and be watching a hypno of your choice (must be a sissy hypno though and a minimum of 10 mins ) when the hypno is finished you may then unrestrain yourself and take the nipple clamps off. If this clashes with angelicas available time, you then will have to do this after the session. This is just to prove you are worthy of such luxury. If you for some reason fail this then you must cum from anal and eat it. (your dick must be locked up the whole time ,no taking it off unless something serious happens)
Will do! I will let you know how it goes when I get home! I have a feelings I am going to be wearing a plug for the foreseeable future ;-; This actually works out really well! as I have a tv right in front of my bed!

Straightish - No face in pics! -Male - mostly Sub, can dom. Submissive AND Breedable!

CoSt yOu oNe pInCh oF SpEcIaL StArDuSt.

PM me sexy pictures! I will respond to them any way you want! What I would do? How I think it would feel? What I would give up to be in that situation!

I am a mega slut.

Traps aren't gay if you say no homo.

Pm me some dares to add to my Pm Dares list maybe?

Likes/Dislikes (*Shrug*)
NekoSpirits is offline   Reply With Quote