View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 03:39 PM   #5
NekoSpirits

Sorry for the late reply but this one took a bit of planning!

1. Let's start with you cleaning yourself out.
- This morning before work I went ahead and did this part, I used my shower enema, which has a long flexible tip to it. I tend not to use the enema too often because I find that I end up taking several hours to get myself fully cleaned, but this time didn't end up taking that long! After I got home from the gym I did a quick rinse, so that I would be nice and clean for the main event!

2. Get your hole nice and wet with the lube of your choice.
- I actually have a weird recipe, I bought a gallon jug of animal birthing lubricant, that I mixed with Xanthum gum, and White food dye. Makes a very realistic cum substitute! This cum also really stays with you! I ended up getting a little over zealous with this part as I usually do and probably used a bit more than I was supposed to, but oh well!

3. Fill your ass with the inflatable plug and clamp your nipple.
- I really need to get a new inflatable plug, as the one that I have right now is just barely filling at the largest size, but I inserted it like requested, and gave it a few test squeezes! I then grabbed my nipple clamps, and tightened them as far as they would go, put them on, then immediately took them off and untightened the a bit! was not used to the sensation! I sat there in my bathtub just kinda taking it all in, slowly fucking myself with the plug before remembering I had more steps!

4 Use a 6 sided die (you can use a virtual one if you don't have the real thing.) Stroke yourself for X minutes. If the number is even your can stroke however you like. If the number is odd, just stroke the shaft no touching the head.
- I ended up getting a 1 on random.org, which was disappointing for multiple reasons. The lube felt nice and slimey though, so that was fun!

5. Roll the die again. Pump X times. If the number is even unclamp your nipples, if it's odd the clamps stay on.
- I feel like I may have broke this one, I got a three and it just wasn't enough so I gave it an extra squeeze, and I was kinda bummed about losing the clamps though!

6. Continue steps 4 to 5 until you are as stretched as you can stand. If you feel you need to come before that edge instead. And give your bottom a 10 spank penalty after each edge.

- I am very good at edging, and keeping myself in check, so this part was actually really fun! I got a 6 and a 3, and then a 3 and another 3, after the first set it was getting hard to pump, and the lube was starting to send me into funzone, but I really needed that head stimulation! then I went onto the next set and completely maxed the plug out! I was bummed about getting another odd number...and I may have given my head a few strokes, and I am sorry for that.

7. Once you've reached your maximum. Edge and then remove the plug.
- At this point I was more than ready to burst! I slid the plug out (while mostly inflated) and then edged one last time and then....

8. Now you may either fuck the horse dildo for 5 minutes and then cum. Or you may have a ruined orgasm and then go into chastity for the next 24 hours.
- …I got a call from my mom, she was going to be home in about 10 minutes.... fuck. I knew that I had two options, either deal with possibly getting interrupted in the middle, or quickly clean up and take the punishment...so I sadly put away the horse dildo, and very quickly ruined my orgasm (I let go too soon the first time). I really am not a huge fan of ruining my orgasms, as I sometimes am multi-orgasmic, so it feels like I just barely scratch the surface! after I ruined, I ran a quick shower, cleared all the lube out of me, and cleaned the toys, then finished the shower with a quick cold blast. I put everything away and locked myself up (it's a smaller cage, I think it's called a button?) and put the key in my room refrigerator (don't have anywhere else to put it). I then got a text from my mom saying that she was picking up food, and would be about 30 minutes.....fml.

So I needlessly took the harder option, and ended up probably breaking a few of the rules on the way, I used the extra 30 minutes here to write this up, she's still not even home so I am super bummed! I should have skipped the gym! At least I can spend these next 24 hours getting even hornier!

I do want to apologize again for the late response, and not sticking to the exact words that you used. If you feel the need to punish my mistakes, I understand but please be gently ;-; I think I may have been punished enough!

Straightish - No face in pics! -Male - mostly Sub, can dom. Submissive AND Breedable!

CoSt yOu oNe pInCh oF SpEcIaL StArDuSt.

PM me sexy pictures! I will respond to them any way you want! What I would do? How I think it would feel? What I would give up to be in that situation!

I am a mega slut.

Traps aren't gay if you say no homo.

Pm me some dares to add to my Pm Dares list maybe?

Likes/Dislikes (*Shrug*)
NekoSpirits is offline   Reply With Quote