View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:17 PM   #29
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmecurious View Post
I've been visiting Blue's punishment thread so I think it's only fair I give you a little something to and as this is a punishment I'm going to stick with that very inspiring dislike list. The three that immediately caught my attention was the dressing slutty in public, finger nail painting, and line writing so your punishment is this.

You will dress in your sluttiest least favorite outfit complete with the sluttiest make up you can do, and of course slutty shoes that match. Then you'll do your nails to match the outfit and then to make them sluty you will paint the word Slutty on your nails one letter for each nail (Yes we know it's spelled wrong, but no one said you were a smart slut.) And yes you will do both hands this way so you are extra slutty. Then it's time for a little adventure you can choose where you go and you can cover up if you need to but once you are at your chosen spot you aren't allowed to hide. You will then sit down and roll 2 d6. You will then add those numbers together and times them by ten. So if you roll 12 you'll be doing 120 lines, but only twenty if you get very lucky. Each line will read like this "Please punish me I'm a naughty slut." The task if not complete until you've finished each of your lines perfectly. Any mistakes or messy handwriting will discount that line and you'll have to do it over.
Ouch that is quite heavy. Thank you.
Normally I would say that is too much for me, afraid I would end up in trouble some way. But hey, let's try it for once at least. Will take a bit of time before I can properly do it though as I need a free weekend for it
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote