View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 08:32 AM   #23
Sissy_Jessica

Another 2 hours slot please
Girl will be doing this ,she will get stripped and go in the bathroom

And

Strip naked and go to bathroom without taking a piece of clothes with you. Now while you are bathing, tell your hubby to lock all of your clothes including bed sheet or any other thing can be used to cover your nudity. And he must hide the key in a certain place of the house, you have to search the house for they key. With each 10 mins of your failure you have to come to him and get spanked/ wipped for 30 times and after that he may give you a clue, continue this for 40 mins that is four clues and 120 spanks/ whipping. Then if you still could not find the key he will gag you with his underwear and then will give you another clue and you have to search with the gag on. If can't this time, he will get the right to bite your pussy lips and pinch and twist your nipples for 10 mins and give another clue, failure in this time will give him the chance to fuck you by making your hand down and legs up and when he fuck you while standing. After that you will give him a nice blowjob and possibly rimming (if you are into) and get your key back.

But the catch is:
You will be handcuffed behind the back and after 30 mins if key isn't found your legs too will be cuffed

Loves: Bondage, Femdom, Forced Sissification
Dislikes: Piss shower/soaking, Hard Pain, Hidden Public, Cum Eating
Limits: Full Public, Face, Friends, Family, Scat, Piss Consumption, Blood, CBT, Blackmail, Identity, Actual Sex

Toys: (Somewhat Limited)

Kik: Jessica_the_Sissy

Message me a dare on kik, and if I don't respond within 2 hours I will do the dare for you

BDSM Test Results
Sissy_Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote