Old 09-12-2021, 12:01 PM   #24
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyXdresser View Post
You should complete your faproulettes I had you make

Foryour’s, rolls are 4, 4, 5, 6, 6
Formine, rolls are 0, 7, 3, 4, 6
Thank you, I will try to do these as soon as possible and let you know the results

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
Complete milovana 35736 the contents are mostly towards your likes but its one of the longer ones and you dislike instructions so I think it works as a punishment. Write brief report afterward. Here or on your blog and include the 7 keywords behind a spoiler (this will make sense once you do it). If 35736 is too long you can do 24129 instead but thats designed as a punishment so I expect you'll like it less.
Two more things you're denied until you do one of the two, and you can't take 35736's offer to ruin your orgasm as a chicken exit since you are ruining already.
Thank you, hope I can do it soon, but seems I will be denied for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Well this is a punishment so lets play a bit in your dislikes and hates. Hmm but we do want you horny girly.

1. Start by stuffing that ass. Preferably with a vibe set to low.
2. Spank your ass 20 times with a ruler or wooden spook.
3. Twist and play with your nipple for 2 minutes.
4. Slowly stroke your cock for 5 minutes.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 three times.
6. Edge
7. Give your balls 20 spanks
8. Edge.
7. Slap your cock 20 times.
8. Spank your ass 50 times with a ruler or wooden spoon
9. Put on a tack bra and your sexiest panties.
10. Hump a stuffed animal for 10 minutes. If you do not have a stuffed animal use a pillow. But add 20 Ball and Cock and cock slaps as a penalty.
11. Either continue humping until you edge or give yourself a 20 Ball and Cock and cock slaps as a penalty.

Now you have choice. You may:
A) Turn up the spead on the vibe in your ass and then repeat steps 2 to 11 and then enjoy a well earned orgasm.
B) Have a ruined orgasm and then spank your ass 200 times with a ruler or wooden spoon. Slap your cock and balls 50 times, then edge twice and then have a full I.
C) Enjoy 2 days of Denial

Please complete your report for this in the third person. During the report please refer to your ass as pussy, your cock as clitty and your balls as your sissy lips.
Ohh wow well thought out. Thank you for this punishment. I will try to do it as soon as I can.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote