View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 04:24 AM   #59
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jane walked over to Richard's bed, he looked at peace, asleep, his eyes closed. Tears ran from Jane's eyes as she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Goodbye my friend and lover, you deserved more than this". Jeff came up held Richard's hand and Jane's hand. "Goodbye my friend, you always were the selfless bloody hero, to the end, I love you so much!" sobbed Jeff, the death now starting to hit him hard.

Life without Richard would never be the same.

Jeff was already thinking about Richard's funeral, his homophobic scumbag of a father, the driver of the Audi that caused all this and should have been dead in Richard's place if there was any justice.

Jane needed him and Jeff needed Jane more than ever now.

Soon the Police would know Richard had died and the Audi driver would have another charge added to his list, causing death by dangerous driving. Jeff wanted to see the driver in court and speak for Richard about the impact of the drivers actions on all who knew him and of course the woman who Richard saved from certain death, the guilt that she must now be feeling.

"Lets go home darling, nothing more we can do here" Jeff asked Jane.

Jeff and Jane made the slow way home, no need to rush about any more, backwards and forwards to be beside Richard's hospital bed.

Jeff knew what they needed, they needed to forget for a short while and get lost in the highs of sexual orgasm, they needed to fuck, to love each other and fuck again until sleep came. So Jeff loved and fucked Jane hard and Jane loved Jeff in return, but Richard was still on both their minds, his smile, his hard cock and warm firm arse were missing from the bed!

In the morning Jeff contacted the Police about Richard's funeral, a contact number for his father and an update about the Audi driver, charges, court stuff and his wish to read out a statement at court on Richard's behalf.

Later that day Jeff received a call from Richard's father. "You want to arrange the funeral of that fucking bumboy son of mine it is ok by me, save me the fucking money and I won't be attending. He was dead to me the day I kicked the useless little shitty fag out of my home". Jeff was getting angry, "Fuck you then, I doubt Richard would have wanted you there you said little homophobic prick. I will see Richard gets the send of he deserves, a hero's send off" Jeff hit back hard at Richard's father. Jeff ended the call.

Jane heard every word and smiled at Jeff.

"Richard is going to get the best send off ever, money no object, he deserves that" Jane's eyes again filled with tears at the mention of Richard's name.

Richard's funeral soon came, a little after two weeks from his sad death in a hospital bed. The cars were white, the coffin a high quality solid Oak white coffin with raised lid and panelled sides. Traditional gold metal bar handles and ornaments were fitted. Neatly lined throughout with beautiful Italian embossed white Interior Suite including interior and exterior frill with matching pillow. Jane hand picked it. A large flower arrangement of white orchids covered the coffin, again picked by Jane. Jane and Jeff dressed in off white, Richard hated black, nobody was to wear black.

The service was non religious, the music as Richard came in, Nights in White Satin by the Moody Blues and to end Goodbye by the Spice Girls, a friend lost forever! Jeff spoke, followed by Jane, the woman Richard saved that day and some of the hospital staff attended Richard's funeral, he had made a lot of friends that short time he was in their care. Tears flowed from all present then Richard's body was buried because Jane thought that Richard deserved a lasting memorial and it was somewhere that she and Jeff could find comfort and still have a connection with Richard. The head stone had yet to be picked but it would be fitting of a young hero!

Next to come was the Audi drivers trial and some justice for Richard's death at not even twenty one years of age, no age for anybody to die.

To be continued . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: