View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 01:50 PM   #108
Julia_

10-09

- 30 points: In order to do this one you'll need a little prep. Get 2 handbag chains that will fit around your waist and between your legs to make a chain link thong. It should be wedgied up between your lips and have just enough room to rub yourself with it - Wear the chain-link thong for a day out shopping under normal clothes, When you go into a clothing store take some items to try on and whilst in the changing room take off everything other than your chain-link thong and use the chain to rub your clit until you edge, if you orgasm then you must ask for punishment. Go into at least 5 stores, when you get home you can take the chain-link thong off straight away if you go outside wearing nothing but the chain and manage to orgasm with it within 2 minutes, if not then you must wear it for at least another 2 hours and have it wedgied as high as it will go.

So the first lecture passed and I showed Antonia what arrived. It was the chain. (I love amazon prime... its just too easy and so fast.) Antonia also seemed amazed and in the break she went with me to the toilet. When I wanted to get in a toilet I was confused when Antonia went with me inside. It was fine since she already saw everything but somehow weird anyway. I then undressed and she got the chain. Somehow it really exosed me when she was putting it on. After some difficultys with the clip it fitted well. Antonia then looked the dare up again. She then adjusted it. She didnt wanted me to orgasm. She wanted to make me stay as horny as possible. So i was just going to edge. And since there is just one clothing store in the unversity I simply had to wear it for the rest of the lectures also. I then redressed and we went to the clothing store. We had 10 minutes break left so we hurried a little. There was a little going on. Some students trying clothes on. I got a changeing room in the back and undressed fully. I then started to edge with the chain. It wasnt that easy but when i first was in the mood fully it worked quite well. Just when i was really going with it Antonia pulled the curtain aside fully. I stood there in shock. I stood there fully naked with just a chain on. Just when I heard a voice I pulled the curtain close again. After a few moments i again started to edge. It wasnt taking long till i was right before orgasm and it was really hard for me to stop but I did. I then redressed and we got back to lecture... a little late but alright. The chain putted some pressure on bad spots so it was a little uncomfy but the idea of what happened in that changeing room was overcoming it everytime.

After the lectures we studied a little again. Just like often. Some students always just do the lectures but I cant work with that only. So when we were in the library and Antonia had nothing to do since she already... like the brain she is... understood everything she was on her phone. Just when she came to me showing me the phone:

- 40 points: Strip naked and hide in the back of the library. Antonia will then make you a reading list of 15 books. Behind some of the books mentioned she will hide one of your clothes.(more fun if in multiple sections of library +10 points) Roll 2 dice. You can only check as many books as eyes rolled. Any clothes found you can put on right away. (more fun if collecting one by one to a reading area +20 points) You will leave in whatever clothes you have collected for the remainder of the day.

It was already past 8pm so many students were home already. We went to the place where the last library dare we did was also done. I stripped fully naked. When I was naked we first talked about the rules we wanted to go along with... Antonia wanted it this way around.... I was about to keep my shoes and since we wanted to stay for at this university we made it just in this section and also not past the main row from here. Any clothing that was found has to be brought back to the start before getting it on (so +20 points). Antonia then went off with my undies, bra, skirt and top. I was so excited and full of fear if anyone would come here seeing me naked and waiting. It feelt like an enternity till Antonia finally came back to me. She gave me a list of the 15 books. Then she got the online dice with two dices and i clicked on the screen. After some animation ... it was 3.... i was so done. Not only that i was about to run across the university library naked but also the chance to get anything was that low. I anyway started of right away. I hurried along the rows of books till i found the first one. It was empty. I ran to the next just when a guy came in the row. He saw me like this and just looked in surprise at me. I looked for the book while he was watching me. It was also empty. I quickly ran away out of view. Then looked for the last one i can choose. And also that one... was empty. I ran back to the start where Antonia was waiting for me. She was so hard laughing that i didnt got anything.... And... what i am sorry about we also forgot about the 30 min rule for 20 points. but anyway I just sat down thinking and Antonia made her fun about me. Beeing amused by my exposure. Anyway be both knew this wouldnt work since we would get kicked out if someone caught me like that. I begged or at least asked Antonia for a dare to gain my clothing back. She thought a moment. She looked up the list and the thread till she modified this one ... at least told me that i can get the points from this one then:

- 15 points: Write humiliating words on yourself in places that are only half covered by swimwear, so next time you go for a swim people can see something is there but can't read them.

To this bad boy: Write humiliating words on yourself then get to someone to a meter distance and sprin twice around fully.

I was so exposed but I had no real choice. So i went out of the narrow place and looked for someone. I saw a girl through the shelves of books and went to her. Just when i came around the corner she turned around and saw me... fully naked standing there like this. I then came closer to her and spinned around once... looking at her. She then asked what I was doing smiling bright. I then spinned around another time and told her that it was a dare running away straight after that back to the starting point. Antonia who was near me all the time spectating told me that she will get my clothing back. After 5 minutes she came back with my clothing in her hand. But she took the bra and the undies and putted them in her bag. I was thankful and putted my skirt and my top on. Since it was really late and i anyway was so horny that i couldnt concentrate on studying we went on our way home. On half Antonia said that since I didnt really managed to do that one i had do to another one that she modifies a little harder. I agreed of course. Instead of going directly Antonia made her way to the Forest. Since it was dark it even was a little scary. She then told me what my dare will be first telling me about the original:

- 40 points: Take a walk in the forest with Antonia. On the path strip naked and leave your clothes hanging from a tree. Keep walking over the path. Every (modified 2) minute, play a game of rock paper scissors with antonia. Once you win 2 (modified 3) of them in a row, you can run back to your clothes and get dressed again. If you lose a game do the following: - You threw a rock: For the next (modified 2) minute, run along the path. Scissors: For the next (modified 2) minute, masturbate as you continue walking down the path Paper: Let Antonia give you 5 (modified 10) barehanded ass spanks before walking down the path (modified while standing with straight legs fully bent down).- As a backup, let Antonia carry the most revealing underwear you have (modified no backup). If your clothes aren't there, wear those instead for the way back.

After the read the original version she told me what will be modified. I just told her that she can keep track of what I have to do and tell me then. I then started to strip down fully and put my clothing on a tree. Antonia took the time on her watch and we started walking. After 2 min it was time for the game. I lost with rock. So she told me I had to run the following 2 minutes. I started off (by the way we keep shoes since it was dark and i didnt wanted to hurt myself) I was a little out of breath when the clock vibrated. I was sure I wouldnt take rock anymore... my tits do bounce even when they are not too big but its not that comfy running. I then choose paper... and lost again. And with that i bend down fully and waited for my spanking. Antonia took her time letting me stand like this a little but then one hit after another hitted my ass. Then another 2 minute walk. A game I finally won, another 2 minute walk, another game I won, a 2 minute walk and I lost with paper again. I got another spanking before we continued and just when the 2 minute timer ringed a jogger with a flashlight came closer. I panicked and wanted to hide behind a tree but Antonia told me to play right now. Without thinking I choose paper again. And I lost. I was so embarrassed. I bend over and Antonia slapped my ass. She made a pause between every hit. She jogger came closer and closer when he stopped just a few meters away from us. "Are you okay?" he asked probably thought he didnt wanted to scare us. Antonia agreed and told him that I lost a bet. He laughed and told us that when he was younger he also did extreme bets. Antonia then continued to do the rest of the spankings while he watched. I was so exposed and so horny. Then Antonia said that we have to get going and we passed the guy and made our way. He wished us a nice evening. Then the next 2 minutes passed, a game won, 2 mintes, game won and finally: 2 minutes and game won! I was relieved but also sad at this point. We quickly made our way back to the tree, i picked up all the clothing and dressed myself again.

We after that got both home and I sleept like a baby instantly.
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post: