View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 04:39 AM   #54
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard closed his eyes and felt a hand moving his hand from his hard throbbing cock. This was followed by a wet warmth as the nurse took Richard's hard cock into her mouth. Richard let out a slight sigh.

The nurse sucked slowly and at times Richard's cock filled her mouth to the point of gagging, she tasted Richard's sweet precum as it oozed from his cock. Richard began to moan and groan, he babbled "Yeh Jane, suck me Darling, I need to spunk". Who was Jane thought the nurse, Richard's girlfriend or wife or partner. It did not matter really and the nurse was not offended at all. Richard tasted good, she had not had a cock in her mouth for a while and enjoyed taking care for Richard, her job was to care for all those in hospital, all and any needs even sexual.

"I'm going to . . " mumbled and moaned Richard.

"Cuuuuummmm" Richard sighed as the spunk ejected from his cock into the mouth and down the throat of the nurse, pulse after pulse, spasm after spasm, spurt after spurt, until Richard's balls were empty, yet his cock still spasmed ejecting nothing!

The nurse used he tongue to clean Richard's cock before letting it flop from her mouth. "Better?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, thank you nurse, sorry I don't know your name nurse" replied Richard.

The nurse came up close to Richard's face, pointed to her name badge, it read Elizabeth Jones. "My friends call me Liz, I guess we are friends now I have sucked your cock dry and swallowed your warm salty spunk" the nurse said with a smile.

"Best friends forever" laughed Richard.

"Next time call me Liz not Jane as I give you a blow job, sort of hurts, so who is Jane?" asked the Nurse.

Richard blushed pink, "Sorry Liz, just a very good friend, one of the best really. I should not ask or be cheeky but was this a one off?". replied Richard.

"Young women get horny too, nurse or no nurse, but not as much as young men it seems, ruled by their sex hormones and their cocks. Would you like regular assistance while you remain stuck in hospital and away from Jane?" asked the nurse.

Richard smiled and just nodded like a lost little boy.

"One rule, no wanking, none, nil by hand or mouth" replied Liz

"Yes Nurse Liz, I will be a very good boy and follow your rules as long as you take care of my needs, deal?" asked Richard.

Liz nodded then kissed Richard giving him a taste of his salty spunk, Richard kissed Liz with passion, his tongue exploring her mouth deeply, Liz forced her tongue into Richard's mouth in reply as they looked deep into each others eyes.

Within minutes Liz had left and Richard was in a deep sleep, spunking always had that effect on Richard, it made him sleep so well.

Richard woke to the sound of breakfast, he was starving and soon the cereal was gone followed by the toast and jam and a large mug of warm tea.

Breakfast done a male nurse came to help to the shower and help wash him, the nurse was nice, an older man, nurse Jon, he helped lots of the males stuck in hospital with washing and personal care. Jon was never sexual and made it just another job that needed doing, from helping them wash to holding their cocks to piss and even wiping their bums after taking a dump.
Young men, old men, all shapes and sizes, Jon had a way of putting them at ease as he went about his job. Was Jon gay, did it matter? No thought Richard. Richard's thoughts turned to Liz and his cock betrayed those thoughts to Jon as Jon washed Richard. "Want a few minutes alone" asked Jon. " No thanks Jon, as long as you do not mind the sight of a hard cock, we horny young men have this cross to bear, it will go soon, I promise" replied Richard. Jon laughed, "seen thousands in this Job, small, large, extra large, thin, fat, cut, uncut, black, white and every shade in between!". Richard smiled and blushed a little as Jon soaped his arse, scrotum and cleaned his genitals with care. John helped Richard to dry off then helped him back to his bed, clean without an erection!

Richard wondered if Jeff, Jane or both of them would visit him today, it was a bit lonely stuck in a side room but he liked the privacy it gave him. His pelvis was still sore as he moved around and she still had periods of headaches, his arm was no bother as it healed.

Before lunch nurse Liz paid a visit to Richard's surprise.

"Local hero you are I hear, saved a woman from serious injury or maybe death they say, threw himself in front of a speeding Audi and took the bullet himself!". Liz enquired.

"Guilty as charged, brave or stupid?" asked Richard with a laugh.

"Brave in my book, very brave, you save them, we repair and fix them up, a bit the same really" replied Liz.

"I popped in to let you know next week, I am on a rota of a week of nights, nights are usually quiet so I can service your needs if required" Liz informed.

"Yes, that would be great nurse Liz, I really owe you one" said Richard without thinking.

"Not here but maybe when we get out of hospital, but Jane?" asked Liz

"Jane would be cool about it for sure, I think you may like Jane, great person, great wicked sense of humour, great . . . " Richard stop short of saying great fuck!

Lunch arrived and Nurse Liz said goodbye and left as Richard began to eat, starving again, it was warm, wet, pretty tasteless and did not need much chewing, pretty standard hospital food Richard thought as he eyed the dish of jelly, red jelly like he used to eat as a kid.

To be continued . . . . . .

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-10-2021 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Typo
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: