View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 03:29 AM   #52
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Within minutes all three were sat in the living area of the flat, Jeff, the good host had poured them all cold drinks from the fridge then Jeff studied Mandy.

Mandy was tall, a good six foot, tall for a woman, with close cropped ginger hair, just a little makeup, dark blue eye shadow that matched her nice blue eyes. Mandy wore a tight top, her breasts were a lot bigger than Jane's thought Jeff, maybe even up to a D cup in size. Mandy wore tight jeans giving nothing away except her very pert arse.

Then without warning Jane got up and removed her leather coat exposing her full nakedness to both Jeff and Mandy.

"If you like me enough Mandy you are rather over dressed I think" Jane commented.

Mandy stood, pulled the top over her head then proceeded to slide out of her tight jeans, and trainers. Mandy now stood in a matching bright red panty and bra set, the bra struggled to hold her bulging tits within its confines but apart from that she looked so damn hot.

"Nice" mouthed Jane.

Mandy hooked the bra undone and her tits flopped onto her chest with a little slap, her nipples were large and on the big size in length. Jane moved forward and kissed Mandy with passion then kissed and chewed each of Mandy's nipples. Jane removed Mandy's panties until she stood fully naked now giving Jeff a great view of her arse, Jane even spread Mandy's arse cheeks exposing her little arsehole to Jeff.

Jane slid down onto her knees, her face level with Mandy's groin, Jane used her hands to part Mandy's thighs open. Mandy was total smooth, a very neat vagina and a very large clitoris with a small piercing in its hood. Mandy's clit was about half the size of Jane's flaccid little cock, the sort of clitoris that Jane so desired with no ugly scrotum and testicles to betray her birth gender as a boy.

Jane opened her mouth and placed it over Mandy's genitals and sucked, her tongue lapping on Mandy's clitoris with a view to fully pleasuring Mandy. Jane forced her tongue hard into the cunt of Mandy as Mandy began to moan gently with pleasure.

"Can we 69 please?" asked Mandy.

"I don't usually like my little cock sucked but it only seems fair but please do not make me come, not yet anyway" replied Jane.

Jeff sat looking on as the two bodies in front of him were now on the floor, head to toe and sucking noises filled the air between moans of pleasure, he thought about Mandy's and Jane's arse and Mandy's cunt, it had been a while since he had fucked a wet dripping cunt, balls deep and wondered how tight her cunt would be on his hard cock.

Soon Jane's tongue had that magic effect and Mandy began to orgasm, fluid filled Jane's mouth as her orgasm hit her hard. Jane's cock flopped from Mandy's mouth, "Yes oh fucking yes!" Mandy shouted as her body spasmed hard again and again until her orgasm started to fade. "Fuck, that was the best suck I have had for a very long time, wow, fucking wow" explained Mandy.

The sex show had Jeff very aroused, his Cock was hard, painfully hard, so he stood and stripped fully naked letting his cock spring free of it's confines.

"May I? asked Jeff, looking at Mandy, I can get a Condom, if you wish"

"No to the condom, just fuck me and fuck me hard,, I want and need to cum again, lucky me, I can cum again and again" Mandy replied.

Jane rolled away from Mandy to give Jeff enough room, her parted Mandy's thighs then drove his hard dripping cock into Mandy's sloppy wet cunt, balls deep in one big thrust, taking Mandy a little by surprise. As Jeff began to fuck Mandy he felt Jane's tongue licking his balls and scrotum, Jane whispered "Fuck her hard Daddy, Cum for me darling then roll me face down and fuck my tight arsehole as I love you to do Daddy, fuck her hard, make her cum again, spunk inside the dirty bitch then spunk inside me if you can until you make me cum" Jane demanded.

Jeff pounded away hard until her felt the signs of his orgasm, the signs he knew so well, the edge was near and he wanted to jump over it.

Jeff groaned hard and he felt Mandy's cunt muscles squeezing his cock hard as her orgasm began to build, it was too much for any man to bear as spurt after spurt of spunk left his cock and splashed hard inside Mandy.

Jeff pulled out of Mandy before he lost his hardness and drove into Jane's arse while he was able and began to fuck Jane harder and harder hoping he could stay hard and cum again.

"Oh yes, fuck me Daddy just like you fucked the bitch, hard and fast, fuck me!" demanded Jane as Mandy looked on. Mandy placed her hand on Jeff's tender balls and massaged them and gently squeezing. "Thank you Daddy" was the magic words that Mandy uttered as Jeff felt some spunk leaving his cock, not much but enough so that Jane felt it and she replied "Thank you Daddy too!". Jeff tried to stay inside Jane but he knew it was futile.

All three lay on the floor in a heap then Mandy took Jane's little cock into her mouth and began to suck her cock hard until she was rewarded with that salty taste of man juice and spunk. Now all three had cum and were satisfied thought Mandy, only right not to be a selfish lover.

Jane snogged Mandy and tasted her own cum, it tasted good, very good, pity Richard is not here Jane thought, pity, he would have loved a foursome so much, but maybe we can arrange a surprise for the fellow when he gets home!

To be continued . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: