View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 03:56 PM   #14
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
This thread is an interesting read. You sound like you're having fun. :P

If you're wanting to go further with your female roommate, you should make a real effort.

Every time you get a chance sit and flirt with her.
Visit her in just a tshirt and panties (you could leave the panties behind a few times and see if she notices/cares).
Offer her a massage or foot rub every other night.

You could also visit her naked and tell her you lost a bet. Ask if she can get you food from downstairs as you have to stay naked. If she leaves to get it, masturbate in her room until she returns.

I missed it if you mentioned her name, you could always make one up for the thread...
The two posts about my female roommate (we'll call her El) have kinda itched me in a weird way and I think I've figured out why. There's a huge difference between intimacy and fucking. I do not want to be in an intimate relationship with her.
We're both straight, can't speak for her but if I am a little bit bi then we'll call it 90%+ straight.

However...

There's absolutely, positively, for sure... nothing wrong with a threesome. So that will be my goal with El, not to slowly make her fall in love with me. We're already comfortable with each other, not that we masturbate or anything like that together, but stuff like running into each other in the bathroom isn't awkward anymore. We talk about our sexual experiences most of the time, and have mentioned (mostly jokingly) that we should have a threesome with a guy. I'll try to bring it up casually, but make sure she knows I'm serious.

Okay what else?
2 nights ago I had resigned myself to the floor before deciding that the floor sucked and there was an endless stream of horndogs on Tinder, so I met up with one of them and he was horrendously repulsive, spent about an hour talking himself up just to last 2 minutes when we went to bed. Which is fine if you're just getting it out and can make round 2 better... but there was no round 2.
Whatever I guess I just prostituted myself for 2 minutes for a bed. I woke up at about 6 am after a few hours of sleep and decided that that was more than enough rest so I drove on home.
To avoid a similar experience last night I just took the floor and I honestly don't know which one was less enjoyable... Tonight I'm going to a guy's place from one of my classes that I at least enjoy the company of.

Today was also the proper start to another dare. I made a 2nd phone number, and wrote on a few sticky notes "Text **** for free nudes." So far the pictures (feel free to add more) are as follows:
1- full frontal, from knees to mouth, biting my lip, with clothespins on my nipples and covering my pussy with one hand
2- my ass, plugged, and red from spankings
3-on my knees with cumslut written on my tits and my dildo inserted
4- From the chest up to the mouth, deep throating the dildo
5- bent over from behind, double stuffed with my plug and dildo
6- With a vegetable (cucumber and carrot) in both of my holes
Today I discreetly hid 5 of those notes throughout campus. I didn't try to hide them in places that no one would find them, stuff like under a table and on the back of a trashcan, but nobody has texted yet. Still, this is the first time I've done something of this nature and it is either terrifyingly exciting or excitingly terrifying.

The virgin from the other day also used my number that I left with him and we've been talking back and forth and he seems really sweet, so along with El I'm making him my new project... does that sound weird? I don't want to sound like I'm grooming them or something because that's a bit immoral, but I enjoy sex a lot more when it's not just some random person.
Bye Bye
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote