View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 05:48 PM   #8
Julia_

Okay so i got an update for you guys:

1. Go jogging in short shorts and a sports bra. After half of the distance get behind some tree or anything simmilar and strip fully naked once. Close our eyes and count to 30. Then redress and continue the run.

So after nobody replied anymore. I just took a jog in short shorts and a sports bra. I had some blue - normally sleeping pants - shorts and a black sports bra. It felt a little bit weird but since everything was covered anyway it was pretty normal. After i got about half my normal distance i got behind a tree. (Iam running a feld track which goes by a forest) I then stripped naked and counted to 30. It was pretty cold. It was rather easy. There is nothing going on so the 30 seconds passed, i redressed and went back home. But i liked it anyway. Maybe more the knowledge of not wearing any undies and just the bra on top.

4. Strip fully naked infront of a window at night with lights on.

So after returning home i was bored so i got another one. I got to the main window which is from top to bottom so no wall in the way. I then watched a while the empty street outside. After some time i switched the lights on and immidiatly started to strip down to nothing. I didnt knew how long i should stand there like this so i decided to turn 2 times around and then redress. I felt like someone was watching and really enjoyed the imagination. After my second spin i switched the lights of and looked outside if anyone saw me. I couldnt see anyone but who knows. Was fun though.

Here the link of the ones left by the way again: http://listmoz.com/view/SJ4H32JvjPG5FmFSLsJ

And i hope there are more ideas
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote