View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 04:23 PM   #12
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
I think you should start a kind of challenge : try to fuck with the most possible people in your class. Start by fucking almost all single guys (these should be easy) then try with singles girls and after try to fuck with some of the people in your class that are not single. It's a little bad but you want to be a slut I think so it's might be something you can do. Don't try just once to say "hey, wanna fuck with me ?", No you should hang out with your target and be seducive for some time to finally get tu fuck him/her and move to a next target. I think your goal should be to fuck more than 50% of the class before the end of the year ! (If you are in a big big class liké médecine with hundred of people, you are probably split in small groups for some exercise class or something like that, choose one of this group to be your class)

Maybe another challenge to you is to manage to get your girl roommate do some sec stuff with you. Try to fuck her if possible, but this is probably too much. But you could start by getting in the bathroom together in the same time while one is taking a shower. Try to spend lot of time naked or in lingerie in front of her and maybe she will do the same. Try also to touch her body often, just her shoulders and her arms to start and after her legs and so on. Maybe try to kiss her cheeks daily to say hello but also some other time during the day. Maybe try to kiss her sometimes , like when you do a little party if she is ok. You could tell her about some sexual dare that you do so she became you sexual experience partner and maybe you can involve her at some point.
In one word try to do lots of things with her that makes her became closer to you in a sec way
1st one I’m going to change to only trying to get with the classmates that I find at least a bit attractive, I don’t know if proper sluts have standards with who they fuck but I sure do. And I also haven’t had girls yet so I’m not sure if I want to do everyone. By the way, guys with girlfriends really are single if you just don’t ask them

2nd I think is a good way to open me up to girls. I don’t know if I’d consider myself bi or bicurious but I’m 100% not turned off by girls so I’ve been wanting to try for a while, don’t know if she’ll be into it or not though. We’re already pretty comfortable with some stuff like you said, like smacking each other’s asses from time to time (for comedic effect) so I’ll try to work my way from there.

Last night I got to sleep in a bed again. I don’t remember too much of the party so I’ll tell what I remember plus what the guy I was with this morning told me. I rolled a 1 for my sluttiness rating on my outfit (check rules in sig if you don’t know what I’m talking about). I had a prepicked outfit but I didn’t really want to wear it so I just assumed the 1 meant I could wear anything, so I changed it to pretty normal shorts with a bit of a sluttier crop top.

I had a bit too much a bit too fast but I remember meeting the guy and a couple of his friends and hitting it off. After a while it was just the two of us and I was trying to make my move. He wasn’t very drunk at all, only a few drinks, and supposedly he was trying to be a gentlemen for me… which is sweet but come on man just rail me. Anyway, we started making out at the party and I remember him not being very good and telling him “you fucking suck at this.” That wasn’t enough to deter him apparently so he ended up driving back to his place and that’s where my memory completely and utterly fails me.

I woke up at about 6 am- clothed except for my feet and some of the accessories I was wearing- next to him. I was still in the semi-drunk state of mind and was shuffling around a bit in the bed trying to gather my thoughts so he also woke up. My first sentence were “what was your name again?” And my second was “can I get some water?” To which he responded by pointing at the water bottle directly next to me, then I went back to sleep for a couple hours.

The second time I woke up was a few hours later and this time he was fully awake playing fucking valorant on his computer. I don’t know why you’re playing fucking valorant with a college girl in your bed but you do you I suppose buddy. I finally asked him about last night. He said that we came back to his place, walked into his room, and I jumped on the bed and fell asleep instantly. We didn’t have sex according to him, so the natural reaction was to ask if he wanted to now, to which he still said no. Hmm whatever… keep playing valorant while this girl in your bed asks if you wanna fuck I guess :/

So I layed there a while and ended up calling my roommate to see if she or anyone else would give me a ride home. While I was waiting for her to show up I remembered the body writing dare and told him about it. He was extremely confused and flustered by the proposition but he agreed to write something. I had checked get date on his bed and a pm said that one of my pictures that I’m going to be sending from my fake number should be with “cum slut” written across my tits so I took my top off and asked if he would do that, which only got him redder. He went through with it though, very shakily.

Before I left I asked to confirm and he said he was a virgin and was down to have sex last night but didn’t want to now that he wasn’t tipsy at all, which was a bit insulting but oh well. He said it wasn’t me, he just didn’t want to lose it to a girl that asked him his name about 3 hours ago. So before heading out I wrote my number down in one of his binders, gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him to text me. Hopefully he uses it. I’ve never been with a virgin other than my first boyfriend where we lost it together and the thought is a bit alluring for me, especially since he was really sweet and cute.

That’s all I’ve got for now, I don’t have a party lined up for the night so I guess we’ll see if I get a bed or if it’s the floor for the night
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote