View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 09:00 AM   #23
Julia_

And now the last dare i did yet:

10. Go with loose jogging pants in a trampolin park. Everytime they fall down pretend to struggle to get them up for 10 seconds.

So in the afternoon we didnt had anything to do and i was still kinda horny. I looked up the list and looked through it. Antonia looked on my phone also. I was just reading all when Antonia said we could do that one. In the "Trampolinpark" not long from here. I agreed to i got some sweatpants that are way to loose when not tied in the front and a white tight sports top. I dont know why but i got also mathing red undies and bra. So we got there, payed (which was quite expensive) and Antonia changed her clothing there (I already was like that for the drive)

We then got in and first did some climbing elements that were quite in the front. After some time Antonia said we will now go jumping. I was excited and followed her. We got and i started really soft and low. And... what i had to notice: even then they get down every jump a little more. I pretended not to notice but Antonia was just looking at them and on nothing else. Staring right at them getting down more and more. She then said "You pussy cant you jump higher?" and made a huke jump from one to another trampoline. I had no real choice but to make the same jump like her. I really pushed my feet hard on the trampolin and in that moment i bounced up my sweat pants fell down so my feet. I landed on the other trampolin and counted in my head. I pretended to now have noticed anything. Just jumping low in my undies and my pants around my feet. I looked around and at least 10 people were watching me like that. I was really thrilled. When i got 10 i looked down and pretended to shriek in embarrasement. I then quickly got them up. We then made our way from the trampolins. Antonia was just repeating what was happening and was laughing like hell. We then went around in the park looking what else is here. There were some jumping pools (like: https://images.gutefrage.net/media/f...=1472209062000) and after some looking at others making rollover in it we also wanted to give it a try. There were several blocks from where you could jump. We got one and Antonia made one first. It was quite good. She struggled to get out of it again. As soon as she was standing there with me again I got on the block. I prepared to jump and when i did i felt her hands pulling my sweats down and since i was rolling over she got them fully off of me. There were some people clapping their hands and some whistles and of course some laughing. I was now sitting in my undies in the pool and looking around. Antonia laughed and said "If you want them come and get them!" while she was waving with my pants. I was so embarrassed but also horny all of these people seeing me in my undies if i get out they will be fully on display. I got to the ladder and then quickly got up. When my undies were out of the pool it got really lout wistlenig and shouting and laughing. I climbed up and ran after Antonia who ran away with my pants. After runing across half of the hall with everyone seeing me like this i got her and got my sweats. I got them on real quick. I slapped her on the butt real hard and we both laughed. After some time we again went jumping. We spent arround 2 hours there then with my pants falling down at least 10 times. There were a lot of people that even when i have my pants fully on and just standing on the side call me "Oh i see you got your pants back" or "Haha when do they drop again?" After that we were really done... since jumping is really intense. We then went home. This was an awesome day!
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Julia_ for this post: