View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 07:28 AM   #19
Julia_

So now the reports:

2. In a public transportation (subway, bus or train) lower your pants and undies below your butt so you sit on your naked ass for the full ride.

So this is the one Antonia choose when nobody wrote anything. So we anyway wanted to get to the gym that day. So we went by bus (and subway) instead of car. I was a little servous. I was wearing black leegings and a white pullover. Both white undies and bra. And for everyone who wants to know: white sneakers. We got our sport stuff and went to the bus station. After 10 minutes. The bus arrived and we got it. It was almost fully empty. Antonia choose a place and i got in the row with to seats so i was on the window side. Antonia took place next to me. She already was looking at me like "Now Start!?" so i did. I pulled both down so my ass was fully on the cold plastic seat. (Our busses are really old... at least the ones driving here). Antonia made some fun like pulling on my pullover exposing more skin. After 20 minutes we arrived at the subway station where we had to change into a subway... obvisously. So i redressed and we got out. The subway was already standing there so we hurried along and got a seat. The subway was much more crowded. I again set next to the window and Antonia next to me. Atleast covering me a little. I looked arround when she told me to do it. I pulled my undies and my leggings down again. This time there at least was a polster so it wasnt that cold. Antonia smiled all the way(even when it only were 5 minutes.). I felt exposed... and i kinda liked it. But i dont think anyone saw or noticed anything. Then just before the gymstation i pulled everything up and we got out.

1. Get fully naked in the bathroom stall. Take a picture and send it to Antonia. Then redress.

So i know we putted this one on the "Volleyball Training" but when we were changeing into sport clothes i went to the toilet and looked the list up... and kinda felt like wanting to do something. So i undressed fully naked and took a picture. I took it without my face to standing and then from upside down the front. My heart was really beating hard when i was on the chat to Antonia. I then clicked on sent and my hand was shaking like hell. I then redressed... heart beating like hell all the time... and got to her. She was smiling brightly with her phone in her hand. And also laughing at me. Zooming in the picture for a minute. Then putted her phone away and said she will look more later. We then went working out.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote