View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 01:17 AM   #11
bdsmlover24

I think you should start a kind of challenge : try to fuck with the most possible people in your class. Start by fucking almost all single guys (these should be easy) then try with singles girls and after try to fuck with some of the people in your class that are not single. It's a little bad but you want to be a slut I think so it's might be something you can do. Don't try just once to say "hey, wanna fuck with me ?", No you should hang out with your target and be seducive for some time to finally get tu fuck him/her and move to a next target. I think your goal should be to fuck more than 50% of the class before the end of the year ! (If you are in a big big class liké médecine with hundred of people, you are probably split in small groups for some exercise class or something like that, choose one of this group to be your class)

Maybe another challenge to you is to manage to get your girl roommate do some sec stuff with you. Try to fuck her if possible, but this is probably too much. But you could start by getting in the bathroom together in the same time while one is taking a shower. Try to spend lot of time naked or in lingerie in front of her and maybe she will do the same. Try also to touch her body often, just her shoulders and her arms to start and after her legs and so on. Maybe try to kiss her cheeks daily to say hello but also some other time during the day. Maybe try to kiss her sometimes , like when you do a little party if she is ok. You could tell her about some sexual dare that you do so she became you sexual experience partner and maybe you can involve her at some point.
In one word try to do lots of things with her that makes her became closer to you in a sec way

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote