View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 05:41 PM   #9
tk280

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
- I would, have, and loved it.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
- I would, have, and loved it.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
- I don't quite trust the postal system, but I'm working towards giving away the keys to my cage.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
- Probably not, public dares and crossdressing are both limits for me.

5. Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
- ... Maybe? I don't see the appeal but under certain circumstances I could see myself doing it.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
- Nope!

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
- Yep! Much more inclined to do this with someone else than solo.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
- CBT is very fun - I would probably like to take more torture on my balls.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
- If school was out, maybe. Would need to know there wouldn't be personal or financial repercussions in my real life, but it would be pretty awesome if that was the case.

10 Would you drive naked?
- Probably not, see: public as a limit.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
- Probably not, see above.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
- I have posted exposing pics of myself online, and I'll do it again.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
- I feel like no one would watch it but sure :P

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
- I dont' have much experience with stuff like this but sure!

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
- Not naked, but clothing control can be hot.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
- Nope!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
- Nope!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
With enough prep and patience, I would probably be ok with this, but I haven't had my ass stretched much in the past so can't say for sure.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
- Maybe?

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
- Yes please where can I sign up?

Telegram: somegaykyle (no longer using kik)

Clothes & Gear || PM Dares || Likes and Limits
tk280 is offline   Reply With Quote