View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 08:49 PM   #5
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Cant say no in a bikini.

Go on campus in a bikini. If you want to you can make it look fairly normal and lay out/read a book.

Stay there at least an hour.

Every 10 minutes...make eye contact with someone. If no one is around wait another 10 minutes and make eye contact with 2 people. If no one comes in an hour you have to make eye contact with 6 people on the walk home

Here is the other rule: You cant say no (except for dangerous/things beyond limits) to any proposition. They want your number, touch you...whatever...go back to their place (if you feel it will be safe) you must say yes.

Enjoy.
There’s a lake with a beach that is *technically* on campus so I could get away with this without it being too weird I suppose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
You have to get three people who you don't know to write something dirty (they get to choose a word) on your body. You can choose: either let them write on the parts of your body which are not covered by your clothes (so the writing will be visible for everyone) or under your clothes (so you have to undress partially before them).

This one can be risky, so be careful and better have somebody watch over you, if you decide to do it:
Go to a club. Dress sexily, wear a skirt with no pants. You can't buy drinks for yourself; if you want a drink, you must have another person buy it for you. If nobody does it from their own initiative, you will have to ask someone, perhaps in exchange for a kiss/touching your body/a peek of your pussy/a blowjob in the bathroom... How far will you go for a free drink? You decide...
First one I’ll try out starting tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to be 21 to get into bars/clubs and the bouncers downtown collect fakes like they’re Pokémon so I don’t think I’ll do the second dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Make yourself a generic email account. Take several nude pics of yourself without your face being shown like maybe wear a mask and glasses. Print out coppies of these pics and write on them looking for playmates apply by this email ...... Inconspicuously Place these copies where they will be found by guys/girls you may be interested in hooking up with. Once you have hooked up with a few you should have no trouble getting proposals from potential playmates.
This is pretty similar to a dare I got through pm. I am to download an app get a 2nd phone number, then advertise that number on campus and send slutty pics to anyone that texts it. So I’m gonna skip this one and just do the pm sorry
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote