View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 04:40 PM   #568
Messupmyass

~ Male/Female? Male

~ Do you enjoy being nude? Yes I feel free

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? Only at home but 3 days got dares to in lockdown I had online job but no tire to show so I was kinda fine

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? Whenever I want to be free am already too hot or getting dares

~ What is your favorite part of being nude? If it’s me how free I feel if overs just standing out in society shame it’s against the law in public

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? Off easily

~ What do you wear to sleep? Depends I love being naked bed bugs can care inot my ass lol jk but yes nude covers are too hot and everything else is uncomfortable

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? I already do so yes I would also be nude if dares for a given time outside of sleeping

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? Indeed

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? Do it all the time

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? Ye family brought me up and friends well idc they were gonna see me naked at some point gives me a reason to see them naked and also idc what gender

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? Yes

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? Indeed that is how I do sex and many other things

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote