View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 02:47 AM   #30
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard eat his food, the men chatted like two old women who had not seen each other for ages.

"How is the arm, how is the pain?" asked Jeff.

"Ok Sir, the worst was when they reset the bones before they plastered it up, they gave me some pain relief meds to take before we left A&E, the orgasms divert my mind too, so keep them up Sir, your lips beat self masturbation hands down, every time!" Richard replied and smiled.

"I don't know about you but some rest would be good, I'm not really that tired but maybe we can take to the bed and kiss and cuddle for a while, I would really like that Richard" asked Jeff.

"Yes Sir, that would be nice and if your hard cock ended up in my tight arsehole that would be even nicer, I love the way you fuck me Sir, it makes me feel so good and so wanted, so loved!." replied Richard.

Jeff blushed a little, yeh he had strong feelings for Richard, was love too strong a word for his feelings.

Both men were soon in bed together, they skipped a shower that could wait until morning besides sometimes a little body smell is good and a turn on sexually.

After a while Richard got what he wanted and needed, Jeff's cock buried deep inside his warm tight arsehole coated with plenty of lube, soon the lube would be replaced by Jeff's warm spunk that was a given.

Richard was always a good fuck, he moaned like a little whore on heat and always thanked his Sir afterwards without fail, what more could Jeff his Sir ask for and Richard's warm salty spunk was like nectar, Jeff could never get enough and Richard always provided it, lots of it, best Mayo by far!.

Sleep came to both men, Jeff had given Richard what he needed and in return Richard had given Jeff what he had needed. Richard's insides were coated with Jeff's spunk and Jeff's balls were empty for now.

Soon daylight came and Richard woke.

"Morning Sir", Richard kissed Jeff as he came around from his deep refreshing sleep. "I guess the sheets need washing again sorry Sir, but I hate condoms and love the feel of your hot spunk splashing my insides as you cum Sir, I know it is rather naughty and if you want to spank me again . . " Richard paused the burst in laughter. "You wish" replied Jeff.

"I need a piss Sir, sorry Sir but I need it so bad" Richard asked.

"Would you like to piss over me in the shower and let me enjoy it?" asked Jeff. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir" Richard replied.

Both men got up walked into the bathroom and soon warm piss was flowing from Richards cock all over Jeff's body. Richard pissed onto Jeff's face and genitals and soon Jeff was sporting a hard cock again. "Dirty fucker " hissed Richard, enjoying his power over Jeff. "Suck my cock, you dirty bitch, make me cum" Richard commanded. Jeff took Richard's pissy cock into his mouth and sucked, soon Richard's cock had expanded to fill Jeff's mouth, Richard began to moan and face fucked Jeff until his cock began to pulse and produce warm salty spunk which Jeff swallowed not wasting a drop.

"Thank you bitch" Richard muttered.

"The pleasure was all mine, thank you Sir" replied Jeff.

Both men smiled at each other and washed their bodies inside and out, Jeff gave Richard a spunky kiss, it tasted good, very good thought Richard.

Another day awaits!

To be continued . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: