View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 01:30 AM   #28
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Both men sat waiting in A&E, it was going to be a long night.

Richard had been given pain relief, an X ray had confirmed a broken bone, only one, that was good and needed to have his lower arm encased in a plaster cast, he was young and fit but still at least twelve weeks in plaster, maybe more.

"You stupid git, you could have got seriously hurt, but thank you Richard, it could have been me in A&E or worse if cosh man had hit my skull" informed Jeff.

"I had to do something, at times you act and don't think about yourself or your safety and the thought of being without you . . . " Richard stopped, his eyes began to well up in tears.

"Good job it was my left arm as I am right handed, so you won't need to hold my cock when I piss but you can if you want to" whispered Richard as he wiped his eyes dry.

Jeff smiled, "Don't worry Richard I will look after ALL your needs while your arm mends, that is the least I can do" replied Jeff with a wink.

Time dragged in A&E, things happen but they happen slowly, the place is always busy but after fourteen long hours, Jeff and Richard were finished and on their way home.

Both men showered, taking care to avoid Richard's cast, they were shattered and when straight to bed. Both men were totally naked, Jeff spooned Richard, taking care to avoid his broken arm. Jeff nuzzled Richard's neck.

"Please Sir fuck me, I placed the lube under your pillow, I need to feel you inside me, you know we both sleep so well after, please Sir" begged Richard.

Soon Jeff's hard cock was deep inside Richard's tight arsehole, well lubed, Jeff reached over Richard's legs, found his cock and slowly wanked him in time to Jeff's thrusts. Richard moaned, "I would be great to cum together Sir, then feed me my spunk Sir, you decide when we both cum"

Soon Richard's arsehole and mouth was full of hot salty spunk, Richard came hard and with volume, the joy of youth. Jeff licked his own hand clean, "Tastes good mmm" he muttered.

Both men fell into a deep sleep, Richard's arse expelled Jeff cock, the bed sheets were a mess again and another shower would be required by both men, but that was later, after sleep.

Late afternoon both men woke after much needed sleep, Richard woke Jeff by kissing him on his lips, slowly with passion , "Afternoon Sir", then Richard cleaned Jeff's cock with his mouth, "Tastes good Sir, very good" Richard uttered. Jeff's cock grew hard and filled Richard's mouth.

"Come on, I would love to cum again but doubt I can but your mouth feels good, so good Richard" informed Jeff.

Richard just sucked and licked, taking Jeff's cock into his throat breathing through his nose, he wanted his reward, he wanted Jeff's warm salty cum, how much did not matter, he wanted his Sir to orgasm, to be pleasured.
Soon Jeff was on the edge, he cock swelled and Richard tasted his reward and cleaned every last drop from Jeff's cock before releasing it from his mouth.
"Thank you Sir" Richard replied.

Both men forced themselves out of the bed and showered, kissing with lots of passion as they washed. Jeff stripped the spunk laden bed sheets and put them into the washing machine, remade the bed with clean fresh sheets as Richard sat in the living area naked except for is arm cast.

Am I in a dream thought Jeff, this time last week I had not even met Richard, now it seemed like they had been together for years, Jeff was happy, very happy with his life.

"Some food would be good Sir, I would make but my arm . . ." Richard Jested.

"Yes your slave was about to get onto it, so much for having a houseboy to do the chores" Jeff retorted.

To be continued . . . .

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 08-13-2021 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Typo
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: