View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 10:32 PM   #5
SilverBlue

Star 1 How daring is Silverblue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.
I will try and answer as truthfully as possible if I would do something, but I reserve the right to omit information, such as what I have done.

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
No. I don't like harm or pain, or inflicting harm or pain on others. I don't mind some spanking but not to the degree that this question implies.

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, if it excludes harming me eg: no spanking or whipping.

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No. I doubt I could live my vanilla life and go to the bathroom and all that with one of those things on. I also don't trust the reliability of the postal service.

4. Would you go out shopping or to work, cross-dressing in sexy clothes?
I think this doesn't apply to me. (I do go out in sexy clothes though.)

5. Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Yes, my partner has considered making me wear a miniskirt/short dress with no underwear and go out to play pool with him at a local pool hall sometime. PM me if you think this is something we should do, and what the winner/loser gets.

6. Would you piss yourself in public.
*eye-roll* no.

7. Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
*groans* no. I've been jet skiing, there's even a Jet-ski hire in Pauatahanui.

8. Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Harm? no.

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Totally? No. Within reasonable limits, I would for a week. Add your own details :P

10. Would you drive naked?
Yes. It's exciting, go do it! You can keep your clothes with you in the car, go on!

11. Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes and yes. If it were somewhere that nudity was allowed, like a Nudist club, then lots of other people would be nude too, and I'm too much of an attention whore to share the limelight.

12. Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Hmmm yes and no - there's a risk with people stealing photos etc... so I'm hesitant to allow too much to be put online.

13. Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Maybe. Online does not give me quite the same rush as doing something in person (same kinda deal with question 12).

14. Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

Yes to the body writing. I don't really have anything left to shave except my head. I would wear a slut collar in public.

15. Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, but it would be limited for legal and safety reasons. Looking at my current avatar, you can probably guess if I've done this kinda thing before

16. Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No. What a strange task, you want a person to go around with a pair of scissors and randomly stop and cut their clothing apart? Yeah I'll pass on that impractical dare.

17. Would you get naked, have a suit of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Haha, I have seen that before, at a local sporting event. I'd consider it sure, if it were done properly so it looks at least convincing from a distance.

18. Would you allow anything to be inserted in your anus? What is the limit?
I originally thought 'yes', but then my list of exceptions to "allow anything" got so long I realised it's easier to answer "no".

19. Would you be the stripper at a stag party, knowing that they might want to have sex with you?
Hehe. Yep, and I'm sure they would want sex. Naughty boys.

20. Would you suck the cocks or the pussies of strangers while wearing a blindfolded?
Yes, I think I would. With or without the blindfold.

There, that took me like an hour and I'm sure maybe no one will ever read it. But I'm trying to participate here so... I'm doing my part.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 08-12-2021 at 01:56 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post: