View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 02:40 AM   #26
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Both men had spent far too long indoors and things always led to sex, good hot sex.

"Come on shake yourself Richard, get some clothes on, we need to fresh air and exercise, put some of your new gear on and lets get out of here" ordered Jeff

Richard got busy a quick shower then dressed, he looked good thought Jeff, his boyish young looks, cheeky smile and cute bubble butt arse, what more could a gay man ask for.

Jeff and Richard walked for miles, stopping only to refuel on liquids, food could wait until later, Richard held Jeff's hand, proud to be seen with him, proud to show the world they were a couple, a gay couple. Richard made a point of kissing Jeff in public and why not they were fucking each other in private, so a kiss was nothing!

Soon they found an open park, grass, the sun was out and Richard was quick to loose his top exposing his slim naked chest to the sun's rays. "I know you find me sexually attractive Sir" Richard quipped, "You know me too well" retorted Jeff, Richard smiled, blew a kiss.

"When it get's quieter and more into dusk, I want your cock in me, Sir, I came prepared, lube in my pocket ready, dry fucks hurt, we can find some cover in the trees and bushes, then you can fuck me hard or slow, your choice until I feel your spunk inside me, Sir" Richard begged.

Jeff was sporting a semi erection and Richard knew it.

"I know you want to Sir, I know you want to be in me" Richard teased Jeff.

"Another time, maybe" teased Jeff.

Richard laid back on the grass, catching the suns rays, thinking, had Jeff really turned him down?

Then Richard rolled on top of Jeff, kissed him and humped him slowly, "Maybe I should fuck you then, Sir".

"Maybe" Jeff teased!

"Maybe that is what you NEED Sir, my hot warm spunk lining your insides, making you my little bitch" Richard forced a grin.

Richard felt that Jeff's cock was getting harder, his brain was causing this, his erotic thoughts! Richard forced his tongue into Jeff's mouth hard causing him to gasp.

Time passed, the sun started to set, the park had become quiet, who would get fucked by who was the question or would they both get fucked and leave the park with their arseholes containing the other man's warm spunk?

Let me know, before I decide!

All feedback read.

To be continued . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: