View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 09:27 AM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes I would, last time after entering his yard, I had no choice but to submit. Of course I would be naked.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Tough one. I would say yes,

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes, would you like to hold the key.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes!! Of court's for shopping or walks. I've done this several times. Love wearing leggings and I do have a few with sexy cut-outs. But a nice micro denim mini or tennis skirt is fun to shop in.
Last week, while on a walk, I had a ladies body suit on with an unbuttoned crop top. Talked with several ladies without any comment on the outfit. However one lady dressed in Goth said she liked my style,

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No, but I have gone shopping in a mini skirt, no panties

6 Would you piss yourself in public. I have, both willingly and unwillingly. Girlfriend told me to wear diapers. I had grey swear pants on, decided to disobey. She noticed and made me drink, but would not let me near a rest room. Eventually knowing she will not give in, I wet my pants. Her response, i have to use the rest room, if you held out much longer I would have wet myself.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, I have had desires to do this and Scar since about 12, and at that time did try mine.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? No, unless tied and had no choice

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. It would have to be a week off and the pay would need to be enough.

10 Would you drive naked? Never thought I would, but this past year I did. I pulled over in a quite spot, standing behind the car got undressed and placed clothing in trunk. The drive was a blast. I did have a small hand towel in the car if I needed it when getting dressed.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Been There - Done That several times. Even in areas with people and could have been seen. I even went naked a couple of times in a swing. Also laid out on a picnic table at the side of an open field.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Some probably have. Would I let, no

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? For pay? Maybe.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Can't think of what else. Maybe being tied up in a way that both men and ladies could use my mouth and I had no choice but to let them

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If I can have a day, with your approval, of when and where. Of course! This type of date is a real turn on. In my state if it is ok for a lady, it is permitted for a guy to also dress likewise

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No for above.. However I have done a button date, on a boardwalk. With just a button up dress, no panties, at night. Any time I passed another person, a button was undone. When all buttons undone, with the next person, hands where cuffed behind me. I had to stop and stand a couple of times so things where hidden from those passingby. The car was unlocked with the key to the cuffs on the seat.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Sign me up. - however they always are wearing panties.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Probably not

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? From the above answers, you know I'll say -Of Course

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[