View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:46 PM   #14
florida87x

Sorry that this next installment took so long. People are free to send pleading or threatening messages when they want another. Hell, I'm even open to suggestions.

It scratched, but at the same time the sharpie tickled. My other hand kept my lips from stretching as I wrote every letter.

"Jason's" I wrote on one lip. I paused then and looked up. Brian didn't even seem to notice that I'd stop, he was so transfixed at what was between my thighs. I tried to write "slave" more quickly, before snapping my legs shut. The "e" ended up looking funny.

"Why don't you pay more attention to things that matter to you?" I asked Brian, who seemed to think that staring at my legs intensely enough would cause them to spring open again. Maybe it would have usually, but I was sure that I was about to get expelled from school for all of my antics.

I now planned to be on my best behavior, regardless of what my dripping pussy and sore ass hole seemed to want.

Which reminded me that I would have to get the sharpie back into my ass.

There was definitely no way that Jason could figure out if I drooled on the marker, or fucked my pussy with it, to get it lubed up before I shoved it back in my ass. And I definitely was going to shove it in with no lube.

Just thinking about Jason slamming me down onto the sharpie earlier made me shiver. I honestly was surprised that there hadn't been any blood on it when it came out, but it seemed my ass was more resilient than I imagined. And now I wanted to test it.

I should have been listening to Mrs. Brighton talking about manifest destiny or invading Mexico or something, but instead I was thinking about abusing my ass hole.

What would I do if it tore going in? How do you tell the doctor about that?

"Yes doc, I know things are supposed to come out of there, but I thought I'd give the other way a try. I was flipping around the whole public private thing anyway."

Not that there would be a way for me to actually get to a doctor. To do that, I would have to ask a teacher to excuse me.

Brian wouldn't just let me get out of class by saying I needed to see the nurse. He'd tell everyone why I needed to leave. Or he'd just follow me out, which might be even worse. I'd get kicked out of school. My parents would know before I had even managed to pull out of the parking lot. If I was lucky, my parents would have suddenly fallen in love with corporal punishment, and I would end up getting spanked harder than Jason ever whacked me. But more likely was an endless series of counseling appointments or being thrown out of the house.

That might not be so bad, if I could manage to get Jason to let me move in with him. I wouldn't even need to pack any clothes, since I had a couple outfits at his place and spent all my time in his room naked.

If I was going to do anything, I would have to do it soon. Daydreaming about getting spanked and sent to live with my apparently twisted boyfriend had managed to eat up most of the remaining class time, and if I didn't get the marker put away in the next two minutes, Jason would see I had disobeyed him.

I leaned forward on my desk again, bringing up my bottom. Brian leered at me, but his eyes almost popped out of his skull when he saw me lining up the sharpie. Once I felt the tip of it pressing against my hole, I bit down on my tongue and shoved it in as hard as I could.

It felt like there wasn't any hole, like I was just tearing my way in, and it wasn't even half way! Feeling around, I could tell the cap was all the way in, but most of the shaft was still sticking out.

I had to blink to manage to see what was on the last overhead sheet that Mrs. Brighton was finishing up. There was no way that I would manage to get it all the way back in before the bell rang in-

Now.

Melony gathered up her books and shot out the door like it was now summer vacation. Brian, of course, took longer.

"Cass, I don't know what you're doing, but if-"

"Brian, whatever you are about to offer, I'm not interested." I picked up my own books. And with a marker holding up the back of my skirt, I walked out into the hall.
florida87x is offline   Reply With Quote