Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #33
LadyCeleste

If I'm looking for a Master or Mistress (Preferably a mistress) But I'm only 16 and arn't strictly allowed to on this site, where is the best place for me to start looking?

First of all, I'm glad you asked us FIRST before doing anything. I agree with Becca here. You need to do some research because believe me, after being thrown into it as young as I was (Age 11), I became SO dependent on it that it took over my life until I was able to control it and get myself back to a level playing field.

You really need to step back and analyse what it is that you want because truthfully, you are too young to even begin to explore sexual sides of things. Do your research, talk with other users and just use some of the threads on gD as a resource. There is an entire thread linked with other help/info threads that will be able to give you a better idea of what it is that you need to consider before jumping into something that is so vast and deep that you could drown.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.