View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 01:01 AM   #22
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Jeff was still thinking about Jane's call and request, double penetration, two cocks up her very tight arse, his and Richard's a big ask, Jane was tight for one cock, one average cock, as she put it in such a nice way, Big cocks are not always good, the vagina can expel a baby, hope many could pass a baby out of their arsehole without ripping it to shreds! Big cocks hurt and need working up to and no bodies mouth could expand as much as a vagina, giving birth! It just makes me wonder if jane has lots of other stuff she wants ticking and what they are, more complications and fantasies to be lived out in real life, as for Richard, well the thought of our two cocks rubbing together and hopefully spunking together, while confined in a tight arsehole, a gay man's fantasy.

Jeff snapped out of his daydream state.

Soon both men were walking towards the shop, Richard's clothes were clean but best described as scruffy by most peoples standards.

One hundred pounds should get Richard some new trousers, a couple of shirts, couple of T shirts, a pair of shorts, pack of socks, new footwear and new underwear if labels are avoided, Jeff thought.

Big supermarket or budget shops like Primark or Matalan were the best bet.

Two hours latter Richard was carrying two full bags of new clothing, chosen by both the men, Richard had little dress sense and needed help choosing, Jeff chose his underwear, tight white boxer brief style, he would look good in them for sure, Richard would have bought himself loose boxers in a pretty pattern!

"Fancy a late Brunch, if you are hungry Richard?" Jeff asked.

"That would be great I'm starving, a full English with all the trimmings and fresh OJ would be fantastic, Sir".

Soon they found a greasy spoon sort of place. Jeff ordered for them both, they did a decent coffee and Jeff just had a couple of rounds of hot buttered toast, followed by another black coffee. Richard demolished a full English, four rounds of buttered toast and three glass's of OJ!

"Do you fancy visiting a sex shop, a good one, not a back street seedy one?" Jeff asked.

"Don't you have enough stuff, Sir" Richard replied.

"I thought it may interest you and maybe we can pick you out a present, but if you don't want to . . " Jeff stopped.

"Did I say no, it could be fun, lots of fun Sir" joked Richard.

Richard had never had the bottle to visit a sex shop on his own, he thought it was for dirty sad old men who only got to masturbate alone and kinky couples wanting to spice their sex lives up a bit. He was so wrong as he soon found out, it was now big money business and even bigger dildos, rubber, plastic, glass, metal, little ones to fit into handbags, big ones the size of a horse! Then the clothing, leather, latex, stuff to dress up for role play, sexy stuff for ladies and men, erotic underwear. Kinky stuff from handcuffs to fucking machines and everything else, kids in a sweet shop came to mind.

Jeff bought Richard a pair of Aussie bums underwear, bright coloured with an open ass area, nice. A metal cock ring and matching metal ball stretcher to go on his scrotum to lower his balls was bought for Richard too. Jeff purchased a prostate massager with Brian in mind, sharing of sex toys is never good, it will help Brian between visits, Jeff thought. Jeff paid and they left, Richard loved the Aussie bums!

"We could go see a movie if you want, nothing X rated, I know a great place, double couches for two at the back, great screen and sound system, not massive, cosy, air con too?" asked Jeff.

"That would be nice" replied Richard.

Soon the two men were sitting together, lights out, the place was quiet in the afternoon, just as Jeff had expected. Richard reached over kissed Jeff, "Thank you for everything , the food, presents, this movie, Sir, it is a great day". "My pleasure" replied Jeff.

The two men watched the movie, snogged each each like a couple of teenagers with nowhere else to go for a bit of passion. Jeff fondled Richard and Richard fondled Jeff through their clothes. Richard whispered into Jeff's ear " I want you to fuck me when we get home, plenty of lube, no condom, I want to feel you cum inside me, then I want to try to fuck you, the same, if you will let me, Sir", "Really?" replied Jeff.

The movie ended, both men deep in thought, cocks decent, no tents on show, on the way home they hit the food shop, four carrier bags of stuff plus a big pack of water that Richard carried, he was skinny but strong.

Ten minutes latter the men were home, the fridge packed, both drinking a bottle of cool water. Both men met eyes, Jeff stripped Richard of his clothes, Richard stripped Jeff, Jeff nipped into the bedroom, came back holding a bottle of lube, rolled Richard face down on the floor, put a glob of lube on Richard's arsehole, slowly worked it in then lubed his now very hard cock then drove into Richard, no messing, straight in until he was balls deep, "Fuuucck" screamed Richard. Jeff did not move, they stayed locked together like two dogs on heat! "Take it slow Sir, I want you so much but am still a little sore inside, please don't trash my arsehole, Sir" Richard pleaded.

Jeff slowly began to move, in and out of Richard, only as Richard moaned did he begin to speed up, If Jeff was going to cum he would have to speed up, pound Richard's arse hard. "No pain, no gain, just do it, cum Sir" Richard ordered. Jeff tried to cum as fast as he could to spare Richard the pain, but he was used to holding back. "Just do it, no mercy, fuck me hard because I am NOT going to show you any mercy once I drill into your hot tight arsehole, Sir, I am going to ruin it, fill it full of my young spunk you kinky DADDY!" Richard ordered.

The DADDY did it, Jeff exploded, blast after blast after blast as his orgasm hit him, it was a good one.

Richard was leaking but not erect, the pain, his arsehole throbbed.

"Give me a minute or two Sir, then it is your turn, in the bedroom I think" Richard ordered trying to be very Dom.

To be continued . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: