View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #9
alpha

I've come up with a rather complex predicament self-bondage scenario involving a pair of handcuffs, so it would be great if someone gave it a try first;

Essentially, you've got yourself tied, standing up, but not being able to move your legs, forearms to the front and handcuffed, so you can move your arms enough for it to work, but not too much. You take one of the handcuff keys and freeze it in a bottle of water, condom with cardboard roll, something that's phallus shaped, with the a string in the ice as well.

So, the idea is, the key frozen in the ice is on a string right in front of your face and connected to it is another string that loops over a pully and is connected to a small weight. Now the weight has to be lighter then the ice in the beginning, I'll explain why in a second. Attached to the small weight are two strings with nipple clamps.

So, that's the set up, here's how I imagine it working; You have the ice hanging in front of your face with they key in it, you can either let it melt down until the key is released or help it along by sucking on it. But as the ice melts more and more, the weight on the string at the other end both; pulls the ice up further, and pulls down on the nipple clamps. The key will finally drop, and you can (hopefully) grab it and un-cuff yourself. I hope I'm explaining this clearly enough, if not, I could go more in depth or upload a drawing I have in mind. Any suggestions are appreciated on this as well.
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alpha for this post: