View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 02:01 AM   #17
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

When both men finished laughing, Jeff spoke, "I don't know about you, Richard I need a drink and then need to hit the bed and sleep, it has really been a busy hot day as you may well understand. I only have one bedroom and bed and have not slept with anybody else for a long time, you can use the couch if you wish, I will open the windows in here and the bedroom, this place is getting stuffy and smells of sex!"

"Another drink would be good Sir, a bit late for more food, Sir, I am willing and would be honoured to share your bed, it is well big enough for two if you will let me share it, we can but try, sleeping together takes time if you are used to the bed alone. Do you want me to shower before bed Sir, I usually take my shower when I wake, if I have the use of a shower!" Richard replied.

Jeff went over to the fridge took out two cold bottles of water, walked over to Richard, gave him a bottle, "We will need to restock the fridge, I did not think I was buying water for two earlier today. I am willing to give sharing the bed a try and a morning shower is good with me but clean your teeth spunk face, you will find a new spare toothbrush in the bathroom, I know where you mouth has been" Joked Jeff, Richard smiled and he blushed a little.

Both men drank the water, Richard even made out as if he was giving the water bottle a blow job just to annoy Jeff then they headed into the bedroom to share much needed sleep.

"I sleep naked, always have done since a little boy" Jeff informed Richard.

"Fine by me Sir, I forgot to bring my PJ's with me, so it's two naked bodies and in this heat it is easier to get off to sleep" Richard replied.

It did not take long for sleep to come to both men, they slept back to back and gave each other space and freedom.

Richard woke, the room was pitch black, the time unknown, he moved a little. Jeff was somehow now spooning Richard, he could feel the Jeff had an erection, it was pushing into his lower back and bum crack. Richard heard a strange voice in the room, he listened the best he could, "Darling Daddy loves you, you make Daddy very happy, you know that darling" Jeff muttered in his sleep. "Sir are you ok Sir?" Jeff did not reply, he was in a deep sleep. Richard asked again, no reply then Jeff reached over Richard and rubbed his chest and nipple then rubbed his tummy before returning to his nipple, Jeff leaned in and kissed Richards neck and began to suck hard on it. Richard could feels Jeff's hard cock twitching on his lower back and the top of his bum.

Was Jeff dreaming, did he think I was Jane, thought Richard, he had to know.

Richard tried to higher his voice and talk like Jane "Oh Daddy, give my neck a love kiss, mark me as yours, suck Daddy hard" Jeff sucked Richard's neck hard in response.

Richard was getting horny, "Daddy darling, slide down a little, I need your hard cock inside my tight little bum, I need you to love me daddy". Jeff obeyed and shifted his body lower down the bed.

Soon Jeff found his target, Richard knew he would be tight, no lube or condom, just skin on skin, it may hurt him a little but was ready and willing.
Jeff pushed his hard cock into Richard's tight arse slowly, withdrew his cock a little then rammed in hard until he was balls deep, "Arrgg" Richard gasped, followed by "Fuck me, daddy", "Yes Darling, Daddy is home!" Jeff muttered.

Jeff by now was pinching Richard's nipples hard and switched nipples to abuse both equally hard. Jeff's mouth was latched onto Richard's neck as he sucked away. Soon Jeff was pumping away, changing pace from slow to fast and hard back to slow and deep. Richard was in heaven but getting a little sore, "Cum for me Daddy" Richard commanded in a high vice, "Cum Daddy cum" Richard pleaded.

Jeff's body and cock tensed, then he spasmed hard, again and again as his hot spunk splashed the insides of Richard. "Yes Darling, Daddy loves you!" Jeff muttered, still in deep sleep slate.

Jeff released his mouth from Richard's neck and let go of his nipples, too soon Richard's arse was soon expelling Jeff's cock as it lost it's hardness. Richard could feel Jeff's spunk leaking from his arse onto the bed sheets in the darkness, Jeff had blown a good load of spunk into him.

"Goodnight Daddy and thank you" Richard mouthed at Jeff, then he closed his eyes and sleep took over his body again.

The light coming in the windows woke Richard, he was unaware of the time, his arsehole was a little sore, his nipples too. Jeff had his back to him just like they had started their sleep, a dried spunk stain visible on the sheets, it was not a dream Richard thought. Richard leaned over, kissed Jeff on the cheek as he slept, "Thank you Sir, that was a great fuck, the best Daddy".

Richard slid out of the bed, taking care to try not to wake Jeff, he left the bedroom naked, closed the bedroom door until it was just ajar and headed for the Living area and checked the fridge for a bottle of water, another hot day was due, not just the weather Richard thought.

Richard walked into the bathroom, he had to piss, he did not flush as he tried to make as little noise as he could, passing the mirror Richard was now sporting a big blackish red bruise bruise on his neck and reddish sore nipples, his marks from the hot wax play were still there, "Nice work, Sir" Richard mumbled to himself.

Richard sat down naked and drank the water, yesterday he was homeless and hungry, today I am hungry and well fucked a total new life he thought to himself. Now Richard knew Jeff talked in his sleep, he slept deeply and definitely had a thing for Jane, Daddies girl!

To be continued . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: