View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 06:33 AM   #11
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard took a seat in the corner out of the way but in full view of the bed and the rest of the room.

Jeff sat on the bed, "Strip for me darling, slowly", Jeff ordered.

Jane placed her bag on the bed, then removed her tight top, revealing her bare tits, nice 32 inch, A cup, going on B Cup tits, tight toned midriff area with a cute belly button, "Nice darling" Jeff uttered.

Jane opened her bag and handed Jeff a thick leather neck collar, a row of large press studs at the back, two chains on the front with crock clips attached, a heart shaped dog tag, engraved with the words owned slut. "I hope you like Daddy, please put it on and dress me", Jane responded.

Jeff took the collar, fitted it tight to Jane's neck then carefully attached a crock clip to each of Janes erect nipples, Jane winced, Richard looked on.

"Carry on" Jeff ordered.

Jane dropped her skirt to the floor then stood only in panties and the collar.
"The rest" Jeff ordered. Jane turned her back away from the facing men and wiggled out of her panties to reveal a firm peach of an arse, "Nice" Jeff sighed. Nice, very nice Richard thought and agreed with Jeff!

Slowly Jane, turned to face the men, Richard's mouth dropped open like a fish gulping for air. Jane revealed a small cut cock all of an inch in length and a small scrotum filled with boy sized balls! Fuck, Jane was born a man, thought Richard a fucking beautiful man! " Give Daddy a kiss darling" ordered Jeff, Jane did as she was told.

Richard could feel his cock getting hard.

Jeff spoke again, " On the bed darling, face down, arse up, just like how you like Daddy to fuck you", "Yes Daddy, you know me too well", Jane did as she was told.

Jeff stripped naked carefully folding his expensive clothes, he to was hard just like Richard in the corner. Jeff walked over to the bed, opened the Harrods bag took out a flogger a bottle of lube and a condom. Jeff rolled the condom down his hard cock, coated it with lube then without warning, drove his cock hard and deep into Jane's waiting arse, "Oh Yes Daddy, it has been a long time, too long, give it to me hard, fuck me Daddy" Jane raised her voice. Jeff bent over Jane grabbed the chains now attached to Janes nipples and tugged them hard, "Keep it down slut" Jeff ordered. "Fuck that hurt, yes, Sorry Daddy!" jane protested.

Jeff pounded Jane's tight arse hard, he knew he would not cum, it was all about Jane, all about giving Jane what she needed and now she needed to be fucked hard by Daddy!

Richard was unsure if it was ok to masturbate, he wanted to so much despite the earlier sex play, he tried to catch Jeff's eye to get permission, the ok but Jeff was busy pounding the fittest fuck arse Richard had seen for ages.

"Fuck me hard Daddy" Jane demanded, Jeff was near his orgasm, it was a great act thought Richard or was it an act?

"Daddy I would love to be the meat in a sandwich, get spit roasted, do you think Richard would do the honours?" asked Jane

" You dirty horny fucking slut, you had better ask him yourself, it is totally up to Richard" Jeff replied.

" Richard please, pretty please, come fuck this sluts mouth, I need cock, two cocks" Jane begged.

Richard did not need asking twice, he was soon naked and was face fucking Jane hard, Jane was getting what she wanted and needed, Daddy was fucking her arse and a man she barely knew had his hard cock down her throat and was pounding hard. Jeff looked over at Richard and double winked, he mouthed "Tell me when" at Richard, Richard fully understood the message from Jeff. Both men pounded Jane hard, Little did jane know that both men would take a while to orgasm due to their earlier action.

Jane was just a rag doll a fuck toy for two horny men and was loving every minute of it. "I'm going to cum" Richard warned Jane and informed Jeff. Jeff banged in Jane's arse as hard as he could. Jeff felt Jane convulse in pleasure.
Richard shot hot spunk into Jane's mouth, she swallowed it all, "Good girl" Richard muttered, Jeff gave Richard a thumbs up, out of sight of Jane. "You dirty cock sucking slut" voiced Jeff, to which Jane responded " Yes Daddy!"
Jeff Pulled his limp cock from inside Jane, lashed her arse with a flogger as he repeated "Dirty fucking slut, girl". Jeff hit Jane's arse hard knowing it would leave the marks Jane wanted, a memory of today.

Richard sat back into his chair, naked, drained.

"Come on darling, Daddy has work to do, he is a busy man, feel free to use the shower, you know where everything is, or just get dressed, your choice.
Jane got dressed, removed her collar, took the crock clips from her sore nipples, placed it into into her bag, Kissed Jeff "Thank you Daddy", Jane then walked over to Richard, "THANK YOU Richard!", followed by a kiss, " Maybe we can do it again? It was so fucking fantastic!", Jane asked hopefully. Richard smacked Janes bruised arse hard enough to hurt, "Maybe naught girl" he answered.

All three left the room and headed into the living area, both men stark bollock naked with limp cocks, Jane dressed carrying her Harrods bag containing her stuff.

Must dash Daddy, she reached into her bag and handed, Jeff an envelope, Jane also gave an envelope to Richard. "Please make time for me again Daddy and see if Richard can visit at the same time, it was fucking awesome" Jane asked as she headed for the door and out, well fucked and well used another fantasy, a spit roast, ticked!

Richard looked into the envelope, "Fucking hell" Richard counted the notes, "£500 fucking quid", Jeff knew his envelope would have £500 in it also, Jane never paid or tipped less than £500 in the past and always left wanting a return visit, her needs sorted for now!

To be continued. . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: