View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 10:19 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Richard sat and eat his sandwich, no mayo!

"Thank you, Sir, I now need a piss!"

Jeff smiled, walked over to Richard, knelt, opened his mouth, "Piss here!"

"Really, Sir?" Richard said in surprise, "Really" responded Jeff.

Richard placed his flaccid cock into Jeff's mouth and pissed, Jeff swallowed every drop then licked Richard's knob dry. "Kinky, Sir" voiced Richard, "Yeh" responded Jeff, "So I like cum and fresh piss straight from the tap, not a problem or freaks you out?" Jeff asked, " no fine by me but something new to me, wow you love my piss and my cum and my arse loves your cock so am I not complaining, Sir!" Richard replied a little in jest.

Jeff once again burst into laughter.

"I like lots of kinky stuff, I may amaze you, but that is for later" Jeff responded.

Richard smiled and wondered what Jeff meant and how kinky he was and what were his kinks, whatever, so far Jeff seemed like a nice guy and one he could trust, besides the great fuck and fantastic orgasms that he had provided him so far.

Richard got up and kissed Jeff full on, tongue in Jeff's mouth, it did not taste bad or of piss not that he had ever sampled his own piss! Richard held Jeff tight, they hugged, it felt good, his cock was hard and he felt his hard cock touching Jeff's now hard cock, why am I so horny, Richard thought, did it matter, no not really, the closeness was fantastic, something that had been missing from Richard's life for many years, fuck I must be dreaming!

The two men were enjoying simple things, "ready to move?" asked Jeff, "whenever" cherped Richard. The two men moved around and found the bedroom, "Do you trust me Richard? I would love to tie you up, bondage they call it, but I fully understand if it is a no" asked Jeff. "Yes Sir I do and it does sound like fun to loose control" responded Richard. "Just one rule, you say "Code Red" or do something with you hands of feet three times in a row if unable to speak, to get my attention then everything stops physically and mentally, it is for your safety if you cannot or do not want things to continue, you have reached your limit, do you understand, are you clear?" Jeff asked. "I understand, I trust you, Sir" Richard replied.

Richard's heart was racing as much as his mind, all this was new to him yet he wanted more.

Richard looked around the bedroom, Richard uttered, "Fuck wow, fuck wow", The room was more than a bedroom, yes it had a bed but it also was like a mix of a sex shop and kinky playroom!

To be continued . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: