View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 05:36 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

"Hungry?" Jeff asked, "yeh" came a reply.

Jeff got up and made some food, a simple sandwich and some bits on the side, it was nice to have company and make food for somebody other than himself, Jeff thought. Jeff walked back, sat next to Richard and they ate, Richard had not eaten for a while and Jeff offered the other half of his sandwich, "Take it, it looks like you need it more than me", he laughed.

Both men sat semi naked, eating, talking and totally relaxed.

"Thank you Sir, for everything, the drink, the food, washing my dirty clothes, the shower, the lovely fuck and the awesome blowjob, just to name a few", Jeff laughed, smiled and replied "Thank You!", Jeff lent in and kissed Richard full on the lips, gentle then with passion, forcing his tongue into Richards mouth mouth. "Mmmm" Jeff broke off for air, his mind racing.

"Look Richard, you clothes are nearly dry, you are now clean, fed and watered, if you want to walk out the door you can, damn the sex was great, loved every minute of it and your company, but...." Jeff stopped talking.

"Sir you have been so kind from the first minute we met, I wanted and needed sex, the contact, it is not easy to get that living on the streets, being honest I had not cum for a while hence my massive load, I cum heavy but that was a thunderstorm! It was good to vent about my father, you listened, you did not judge, you showed me kindness and support..." Richard's eyes started to fill with tears, "I will never forget this day or you, Sir".

"This can be the start not the end Richard, I need a live in houseboy, somebody to do the daily chores, do the shopping, maybe even share my bed and get fucked whenever I feel that need, we all get and have sexual needs, In return you get a roof over your head, you have to listen to grumpy old git now and then, maybe have more fantastic orgasms. I don't want payment, money will sour the relationship, what do you think, Richard?"

"Fuck, really, Sir?", Jeff laughed the Richard's tears turned to laughter.

"Totally your choice" Jeff replied.

"I could do another sandwich Sir, if I may Sir, then maybe you could show me the rest of where I will be living, I would love a naked cuddle on the bed Sir and if you are up to it another hard fuck".

"Don't push it Richard, you have had half MY sandwich already", Jeff laughed, "As for the tour and the fuck, yeh, I am up to it but it may take longer for me to cum!", "Perfect" replied Richard.

Both men were so relaxed in each others company, everything just felt right, both men were now sporting hard hard cocks, Richard's was leaking precum, like a dripping tap.

"Can we 69?" asked Jeff.

"Only if you don't make me spunk again, Sir, my balls need to refill"

Within minutes both men were sucking on hard cock, on the floor, head to toe, enjoying each others bodies, not wanting to spunk but just enjoying that closeness. You cannot be much closer than having another horny guys cock in you throat can you, both Jeff and Richard thought.

After a good few minutes the two men, came up for air, smiled at each other.

"I think I had better make that sandwich, then we can complete the tour and finish it in the bedroom, good?"

"Good with me, Sir, no mayo" Richard laughed.

"Cheeky, well maybe later", Jeff jested, Richard continued to laugh.

To be continued . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: