Thread: Fiction: The School for Bitches
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:13 PM   #15
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

The first third of the prologue, Enjoy

Prologue 1 of 3- Age 13:

My parents think this is where it all started, when I was 13. My parents weren’t exactly rich, but Daddy had more money then he needed, So I had quite an easy upbringing, I just need to ask for money, and I had it.
Since I was 12, I’ve been getting waxed, my legs and pussy, every month. I would get some really slutty Victoria’s Secret lingerie, Of course Mum and Daddy didn’t care. Because of this, I was an early slut.
I went to a catholic school, with a ghastly uniform, Beige skirt down to the ankles, And a beige shirt and blazer, Me though, I modified it a bit. I would were just the shirt, and I rolled it up a bit, showing some of my perfect toned body, and I rolled the skirt to show almost all of my thighs, The teachers, they hated this, but they couldn’t do anything about it, Why? Because I wouldn’t listen.
I quickly got a reputation as the slut, which I loved, I would be flashing the boys I liked, and if some where lucky, they got to see a bit more, But I didn’t lose my virginity until third term, By then though, I was brining a different guy home every Friday, Nothing much, Just a BJ and some making out, My parents didn’t care.
In third term though, I brought a special guy home, We fucked all night, It was the first and best sex I ever had, I don’t think the parents know about that, but meh. After that boy came over, His name was Jason, I wanted something more, so I convinced my Mum to go get me a nice thick dildo that really stretched me out.
In their eyes, This was when I started to be a slut.
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia

Last edited by trust-no-1; 04-24-2011 at 08:17 PM.
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote