View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 02:54 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Summer heatwave leads to sex and a lot more.

The summer heat was bad, so hot and dry, global warming they say.

Jeff was in his late fifties and craved a sexual relationship with a younger guy because he loved younger horny guys and smooth toned guys just turned him on. Submissive guys who were happy to be used were top of his list.
Jeff opened the fridge, that was working overtime trying to keep cool too, it needed to be restocked. A trip to the food store was well overdue!

By 9am, Jeff was ready to go out, it was only a short walk and fresh air while cooler was good. As he walked he thought about his solo life, nobody to share his bed and solo sex was just a quick fix.

On a corner he saw a young man, who he presumed was homeless for whatever reason and living on the streets. Jeff knew life was hard when you are homeless, he had spend time in his twenties homeless, it was a hard lonely life, not one to be recommended. Jeff stopped, "You alright mate?", no reply came, "Shall I piss off and leave you alone?", no reply, "Last chance, I am offering some food and a nice cold drink, free, on the house!", "Sorry, I really should have better manners Sir, that would be good, very good!" came the reply. "Leave it with me and as Arnie would say, I'll be back", Jeff walked towards and into the food store, he shopped for himself and the young fellow outside, he hoped he was buying the right stuff.

About fifteen minutes later Jeff was walking back with four full bags of shopping, heading towards the homeless man. "I'm back" Jeff voiced.
The man looked up, Jeff noticed his pale face and blue eyes, he was good looking, he needed a wash he thought! " I have a bag of stuff for you and another offer, a nice shower and a chance to wash your clothes, all free, or I can leave the stuff and walk away?". "Sir that is so kind of you, why?", Jeff replied "Because I can and I have walked in your shoes in my twenties, it was not good so I sort of understand".

The lad looked Jeff in the eyes, "My name is Richard and yes that would be good, offers are few and far between in my position, Sir.". " Gather your stuff up and walk, follow me, it is not far". Richard smiled for the first time. Jeff knew he was doing the right thing helping the lad, he felt good!

Less than ten minutes later Jeff has home, a small, but cosy flat on the first floor. Jeff filled the fridge and threw a still cold bottle of water over to Richard, "Catch!" he yelled. Richard gulped it down like he had not drunk for ages, he had not!

"First things first, Richard, a shower and your dirty clothes into the wash". Jeff waited and was rather taken back as Richard started to strip in front of him, soon Richard was stark bollock naked and he looked so fucking good!
Richard smiled, Jeff was a little flushed, "Sorry I thought is was ok, all men as like", replied Richard. Jeff just stood and knew he was staring and Richard knew he was staring, that made it worse. "Sorry Sir, where is the shower room?". Jeff quickly led him to the bathroom, "Take your time, enjoy it, I will sort your clothes and put them in the wash, while you are busy".

Jeff walked away back to the kitchen, fuck Richard was so hot and if his Gaydar was right, Richard was gay too, Jeff thought.

Jeff picked up Richards clothes and then stopped as he picked up Richards underpants, he could not resist sniffing them. Jeff looked up, Richard was stood in front of him naked, "Where are the towels, Sir?" Jeff was so busted.
Jeff stood open mouthed, still with Richards underpants in his hands. "Hope
you like Sir!" Richard half laughed, "Towels, please?"

Things will get hot and steamy!

To be continued. . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: