Thread: 19-f
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 06:39 PM   #9
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

I took a look at your sex map and noticed that the purple pins are the ones meaning "where I would like to go".

Now, these are quite extreme purples. I'll try to lead you there but now - this is for you as well as all other member of GD reading this dare - please don't hold me responsible if you succeed. This is YOUR wish, I'm here to enable you, but ultimately it's your choice.

Ok, here's the dare:

1 - search a rape fantasy on the internet or maybe take one that you've already read and make it your own. That means: rewrite it adapting it to your circumstances and adding what you would like or taking away what you think you won't like. (Put it in a blog here in GD and give us the link in your signature)

2 - print this rape fantasy and make several copies (10 to 15 is best)
3 - find a place in your town where there is a hiking track through some woods or something like it.
4 - locate this place in google maps and print the same amount of copies of your rape fantasy.
5 - on the back of each map write: "I'll be here, naked, blindfolded and handcuffed, on (day) and at (hour).
6 - now put together the fantasy and the map into some envelopes
7 - go for a walk in provocative clothes, without any underwear, looking for people that you think could be provoked into raping you. Like, for instance, take a bus, look at their faces, drop one envelope on the lap of someone and quickly get out of the bus. Or perhaps go to a restaurant, look for a person who's dining alone, put the envelope on the table and immediately get away from the place.
8 - after distributing all envelopes wait for the right day and set time and go to the woods, put your clothes in a bag and hide it nearby, blindfold and handcuff yourself (leave the key to the handcuffs safely hidden somewhere nearby and stay there, naked for one whole hour.
9 - the place you choose must be somewhat hidden from the hiking track but not so much that you can't be found, of course.
10 - I recommend you don't choose to do it at night.

If, at this point, this is too much for you, I totally understand. If so, then simply dropping the envelopes without actually going through with it is already a good dare. If that is the case, then please make sure to lock eyes and smile to everyone you choose before delivering the envelope.

Tell me what you think.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote