Thread: 19-f
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 02:26 PM   #7
fun girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
How about a two part task to complete. 1st part of task will be to edge 3 times using random objects from your bathroom using your ass. Each item must be different shape and size. The 2nd part of the task will be to wet yourself in your panties. After you wet yourself you can edge two times then remove the wet panties and change or wash up as you wish.
This dare was fairly easy, I went to the bathroom and looked around for 3 different objects to edge with in my ass. The first one was a my toothbrush, I used the handle side and fucked myself with it until I had my first edge, then I washed it and put it back where it was. The second object I grabbed was a small deodorant bottle, I repeated the process but with the doeodorant now, I used it to fuck myself with it until I managed to edge then stopped and looked for a third object. I was looking around for what I could use, and decided to go with a shampoo bottle, once again I grabbed it and used it to edge, washed it like the two previous objects and put it back where it originally was. After I edged those 3 times I moved on with the other part of the dare. I stood on the shower to wet myself so it would be easier to clean up later, as I wet myself my panties became wet with my piss, I wasn't wearing any pants for this. Once I finished pissing I reached down my underwear and started to masturbate fingering myself and playing with my clit until I edged twice like that. Since now the dare was finished I took my panties off and kept masturbating so I would actually cum because I really wanted to after all the edges, it felt really good when I finally cummed. After that I ended up washing my panties and cleaning my shower floor

Limits: pics/vids, incest, too much edging

my sexmap that someone suggested me to do

that list will probably grow over time, but if you're not sure about something you can ask me

DMs are open but I'm not currently taking dares from dms, just on my threads
fun girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fun girl for this post: