View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #13
Rebecca

Oh What a day! After joining the forum last night with the hope I my get some dares for a days fun on Friday, I couldn't sleep thinking about all the amazing dares I had read about. I said that i may try the worms one and decided that I would (with a few small changes).

After reading what somebody put about maybe the worms would get in you I was a bit worried so decided I would give it a short try and if it went OK maybe a longer try later.

I put on a pair of tights or hose without panties and taped around my thighs tightly to stop the worms running down legs. I went to the back room and got out my boyfriends tub of worms he had got for fishing last weekend. they we a bit dirty so I put a hand-full in a bowl with some cold water and washed the worst off.

So there I was wearing nothing but a pair of tapped tights and a bowl full of wet worms, I was a little apprehensive but put my hand in and scooped out a good amount or worms and took a deep breath and slid my hand down of my tights.

I my first ever internet dare was about to start. I opened my hand and let them out, Wow! they were VERY cold and very VERY, the cold water running down my legs and loads of worms wriggling around my pussy. I quickly scooped out the rest from the bowl and dropped them in, pulling the gusset away from myself to let them all work there way around, then I securely tapped around my waist.

I dared myself to go the the local shop buy a newspaper and walk home before i could take them out. So I quickly dressed in a skirt and blouse and went out. It felt amazing, like a million tiny orgasms as they worked their way around my ass and pussy. I have been known to squirt when I cum so I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, I couldn't get the smile off my face in the shop and felt very flushed but I loved it. I was so turned on I had to masturbate as soon as I got home.

They didn't get inside me but felt like they were trying to. If I were to do it gain i would probably try to stop this

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-
Rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rebecca for this post: