Thread: twins
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 01:33 AM   #5
i am derek

Karen and Kim were both so excited about joining and they both knew joining meant having to do things humiliating and embarrassing for their initiations to prove they are worthy of joining the club and thought about things to ask Joan about the club and initiation.

I have a question Joan said Kim. “What sorts of things did they make you and the other members do for yours and their initiations?”

Well replied Joan “Members have strict rules about the club so what happens in the club stays in the club and we are not supposed to tell anyone about what happens in the initiations or what happens in the club and if anyone ever found out I said anything to you I would summoned to the clubhouse for a meeting with all the members and then be given a choice either be kicked out of the club for life stripped nude and made to find my way home embarrassed and naked or be punished severely with something that I would hate to do and have to stand in front of the entire club while they make humiliating and dirty suggestions on what my punishment should be until the majority of the members vote yes on my punishment.”
“Wow that’s some strict rules but I understand why they have them and I don’t expect you to tell us if you have to go through that replied Kim as she held Karen’s hand and they both looked at Joan to see what she had to say next.

“Look girls I’m pretty sure I can trust you to keep quiet and not say anything so I will answer your questions the best I can. Its different for each member so for my I initiation I had to do it in two parts because my initiation fell in the same week as a another members little brothers birthday so they made me go with them to a nearby park where they led me through some thick trees and bushes to a grassed area where the birthday boy and five of his friends were waiting and then they played some slow music on their phone and I had to do a slow sexy striptease for them until I was naked in front of them and when i was finished the birthday boy got to feel me up and I just had to stand there completely nude in full daylight until he finished touching me, that was so humiliating but I had to do it to join and looking back I think it was worth joining.”

“For my second part, for a full weekend both Saturday and Sunday I had to go straight to the clubhouse in the morning where they gave me a long white shirt that buttoned up down the front from the top of the collar all the way down to the bottom of the shirt and then made me take off all my clothes except my bra, shoes and socks and put on the shirt so I had nothing on down below and they added a rule where they had full control of how many buttons I should have done up or undone. For most of the weekend I stayed at the clubhouse mostly unbuttoned completely but sometimes they decided to do something like go for a walk somewhere that did not have people around and I had to go with them and I would start with all my buttons done up but usually ended up with my pussy exposed somewhere along the walk and at the end of my initiation they took me for one last walk and when we got almost back to the clubhouse, I think it was about one hundred meters away they looked around to see if there was anyone around and when they realized it was safe they ordered me to completely unbutton my shirt and give it to them leaving me red, embarrassed and only dressed in shoes, socks and a bra out in the open for anyone that happened to walk or drive past to have a free showing of an almost naked girl and with a hard slap on my exposed bum to get me moving I had to run back to the clubhouse before I got seen.”

“That’s some initiation” both the twins said as they looked at each other and then back to Joan in amazement at what they had just herd. “Do you think we will have to do something like that for our initiation? It’s extreme and a little scary but if you could do something like that I think we could to” Kim replied with Karen nodding in agreement.

“You might get something like that or maybe it might be easier or it could be worse like a couple of other girls have had to do for their initiation, it will just depend on your attitude whether the girls get you to do something hard or just do something easy but from how they have been talking they really want something fun to do with you too and being twin identical read heads you are a novelty to them and if you do decide to go through with the initiations i think you should know that i have overheard them talking a little about the initiation and think I should warn you at one stage even though you too are strait you will have to do some lesbian acts like service mine and there pussies with your tong whenever one of them tells you to. How do you feel about that?” Joan asked

“They both turned away from Joan then whispered to each other about the question Joan had just asked them for a few seconds and then Karen turned back so as to reply to Joan “if that’s what they want we will at least try doing it even though it will be something we may not like at all but if it will get us to join then we can tolerate it. Have you licked a pussy before and what do you think it will taste like?

“Yes I have” Joan said. “Being strait you won’t like the feeling of being made to put your tong in someone’s pussy just to entertain other people while they watch you but if you feel to groused out then close your eyes and think of something you really like to get your mind off it until you have finished your task, oh and it tastes nice once you have done it and gotten used to the taste.”

“Thanks for letting us know” Karen said. “And at least now we know now and it won’t be as much as a shock when it happens to us and we will take your advice and keep thinking of things we like if it gets too bad. I think we can both handle being made to try something like that after all it’s only for our initiation.”

“That’s good you are willing to do your best and I will be with you for whatever happens at your initiation but I can’t interfere with anything you have to do just give you encouragement and moral support. Oh and there’s one other thing that I overheard about the initiation, because they are curious about you too and they may never get another chance to have twin sisters initiated together so they are thinking of making you too strip naked some place of their choice and sixty nine each other while they watch you too embarrass yourselves with some light incest for their entertainment.”

“Yuck, she’s my sister and that will be so humiliating to have to do especially in front of people. I hope they think of something else and don’t make us do something like that but if they make us I suppose we can close our eyes and think we are doing it to one of the other girls until it’s over and no one would know we even tried something like that except for the others in the club.” Kim replied as her cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink from embarrassment as both girls turned to each other and thought about the things they had been told.

“It’s nearly six o’clock. Should I call up one of the girls and let them know if you still want to join or not so they can start organizing your initiations?” Joan asked as she held her mobile phone in her hand. Looking at each other one last time they both nodded their heads in agreement and watched Joan dial a number on her mobile and started to talk, “they both agreed and they are ready and wanting to get it over with so they will be full members.”

After talking for around ten minutes Joan hung up and said to Karen and Kim “OK girls we will meet tomorrow morning at the clubhouse to start the initiation. I have been told that for most of the initiation you to will be doing it separately but the one that is not doing their initiation at the time will be there to observe what is happening to her sister and there are some rules for the initiation as well.”

“Rule one, seeing there’s two of you, the initiation will be stretched over two week so you will both have plenty of time to prove to the club how much you both want to join and show us how much you too are prepared to prove to the club that you are willing to do as you are told no matter the situation.”

“Rule two, once you complete your initiation and the girls have been satisfied that you did the best you could without quitting and become a full member you will follow all club rules which will be explained after you pass.”
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post: