View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 09:05 PM   #11
CullenSmith

Smile

I don’t know how extreme you meant but here goes:

This should be done on a full bladder and before you need a shit.

You’re gonna buy at least 6 bananas and wait for them to ripen. In a bowl you are to mash them up until they’re a porridgey consistency. Then, you will cum into the mixture and mix it in thoroughly. NOW comes the extreme part. Insert the bananas, via some sort of enema (water bottle, syringe, etc) into your ass. Add two suppositories to the mix. The goal is for your asshole to be as full as humanely possible. You will tape yourself closed (tight diapers would be best). You will masturbate, edging for stelae 30 minutes. Hopefully the cramping will make this very difficult. Once you have released your second cum you will piss yourself. You are not allowed to remove your diaper until both of these have happened. Now you may empty your rectum into the diaper. Eat if that’s not a limit. If eating is a limit, simply wear the diaper to bed that night.

For me:

Any dares are good, more disgusting the better. Just NO SCAT. Sorry but that’s a hard limit for me. A combination of my likes is best

Likes: piss, food, beer, cum, anal, pain, exposure, temperature play, long term punishments, etc.

Limits: illegal, extreme pain, scat.
CullenSmith is offline   Reply With Quote